All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I know the popular line is that the city is just going to hand the Chicago Teachers Union whatever they want because Johnson is their guy, but between his base level incompetence and Stacy Davis Gates' incredible ability to erode support for teachers every time she talks, I believe they can make one of the uglier strikes CPS has seen.
  3. BULL HORN HELMET? Why isn’t that the primary? Also there are definitely red metallic flecks in the H Town Blue helmet
  4. Was this paired with black socks? If so, no thank you.
  5. Think the texans missed by not making the horned helmet the primary.
  6. Probably because they'd get heat from Tennessee, and maybe they did and this is the compromise.
  7. I hate the new numbers. They look incredibly gimmicky compared to the original font, which was much closer to standard block. It also didn't help that they decided to switch to navy numbers outlined in red on the road.
  8. These look so much better on the players! Love love the red helmet!
  9. Red numbers on the H-Town jersey. Dammit. Make it look like the helmet!
  10. Why wouldn't the Texans use the opportunity to enrich an alternate in the light blue instead of just using it as trim? That alternate is a major disappointment, especially because the numerals are red but the H is blue, so it's going to look disjointed. They look like a college team. The number font is a downgrade. Oof.
  11. They look ok enough but wasn't the main knock on the old unis the fact that they were a little boring/muted? Now the navy jerseys don't have any additional splash of color via shoulder stripes. It's just, meh. With a worse number font.
  12. I will never understand why more NFL teams don't make use of secondary logos like MLB teams do
  13. If the primary away was the same as the home, I think this would be a decent to good set with the two alternates. Instead it kinda seems like hodgepodge.
  14. From the back they look OK. Let's see a whole look though before we can make judgements.
  15. And needlessly clutter NFL uniforms. NOTE: might've been appropriate if Dayton ever got their 3-sided NFL team back.
  16. If I didn't know better, I'd say the Texans themselves are leaking all this. As for the jerseys, we'll need to see the full uniform. But I'm getting serious Red Sox vibes from the jerseys.
  17. every team will have a white lid soon. All White = tight (or whatever the kids are spewing these days)
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.