All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Pretty sure he's asking about next Thursday aka Week 12 against Dallas.
  3. NBA Changes 2017-18

Sounds good.
  4. Today
  5. LOGOLYMPIAD 2017 - Event 3 Voting

G: 3 S: 10 B: 14
  6. 2017 High School Football

Also, by playing teams in a class above you're given credit for stepping up a division, even if you lose.
  7. 2017 NFL Season

Ummmm....
  8. 2017 NFL Season

They're a Philly team that people outside of the city actually want to root for. It kinda feels like making a deal with the devil. This has a dangerously high chance of getting completely :censored:ed up in the worst of ways (AKA, blowing a 28-3 lead to the Pats in the Super Bowl).
  9. NBA Jersey ,is it fake or real

Hi i want to buy a NBA Jersey and i want to recognize is it real there is link:https://m.ebay.pl/itm/253164326884 and this as well https://m.ebay.com/itm/Mens-Kevin-Durant-35-Golden-State-Warriors-Swingman-Jersey-Yellow-Size-S-XXL/253212179064?hash=item3af49f3a78:m:mAuB8rgATfhh8vlpE0HvktQ
  10. @leilarahimi @DavidInAlief UNT? Go Eagles!

11. No we’ve been talking about this for a while with redskins and giants. Thanksgiving is not Thursday Night Football. It’s not part of nfl networks TNF package. It’s part of the regular network nfl package (the night game is technically NBC Sunday night football on thanksgiving). Therefore, it’s not a color rush game. Additionally, the redskins seem to have a color rush boycott going on anyway. So the redskins are not wearing color rush. The giants aren’t either, they are choosing (not required) to wear them on Dec 10 instead.
  12. LOGOLYMPIAD 2017 - Event 3 Voting

Gold: 2 Silver: 3 Crystal Bronze: 1
  13. 2017 NFL Season

I am a Giants fan, so.... ...no, i still don't like this team. :-P
  14. 2017 NFL Season

They are likable, aren't they. The only real scumbag on the team is Nigel Bradham, and in the grand scheme of things he's not that bad. Chris Long donated his entire salary to educational equality, Malcom Jenkins is as down to earth as it gets, and is one of the leaders in the anthem protests (but he doesn't just complain, he actually does stuff), and dopey-ass Doug Pederson has always been likable, even if totally dopey. It's hard to dislike Carson Wentz, though I could stand to go 10 minutes without hearing about how his lord empowers him to do all these great things and he throws TD passes to honor him. I almost want them to job to the Patriots just so I don't have to hear Wentz tell his god that the trophy is for her.
  15. This is how I feel when people PC Game without a Controller. Used to be acceptable in the 90s..but it's called… https://t.co/eei53OCalh

16. 2017 NFL Season

Has there ever been a great NFL qb that wore #2? It just seems like such a kids number for some reason. I can't picture a grown ass man wearing #2 and being a competent player. The only #2s in the NFL that I can think of were total scrubs. I feel kinda the same way in baseball, and a tiny little bit in basketball too. The only sport where #2 seems normal is hockey, and that's probably just because I grew up when every teams' best defender wore it.
  17. Bruins' Logolympiad Portfolio

I think they mean the rule that a primary logo include the name of the team.
  18. jneto's soccer concept

19. jneto's soccer concept

Thanks bro! I can release this template
  20. NHL Anti-Thread: Bad Business Decision Aggregator

I think a lot of people liked the novelty of a huge crowd at a huge stadium more or less equidistant between rival teams, having already done one in either city. Hawks-Wings at Notre Dame would have had the same appeal if we were still acknowledging that the Blackhawks and not the Senators are the Red Wings' rivals. It's not a perfect comparison because like we said, South Bend isn't that far from Chicago, but it's close enough for the sake of argument.
  21. NBA court database

Phoenix should keep their 50 seasons center logo just like what Denver did,it's so impressive.
  22. CFB Interactive Concepts (Big Ten complete 11/20)

Don’t worry Danny. Baylor Sucks!! Roll Toad! I like Nebraska’s new look. Also the blackout uni for Iowa would be awesome. Not a fan of Wisconsin, but I do love Purdue. A black helmet with white jersey and pants looks great.
  23. Players in the "wrong" uniforms

Dude played 4 games for the Canadiens and he's in the wrong uniform? Come on. I know you're heart broken, but maybe Drouin will be a top superstar. That PK Subban trade though...
  24. SSmith48's Logolympiad Portfolio

I got a bit of that, too. I saw Peridot from Steven Universe, but that may have been because my niece was watching the show at the time. I think had you'd been able to work the ball into the shield that would have helped with that. It's a good idea and great color scheme as others have mentioned already.
  25. NBA Changes 2017-18

Charlotte's City is going to be first worn late December, so either Nike is letting each team unveil when they want to (least likely), or they'll have a big unveiling before Christmas for buying purposes. (most likely)
  26. NHL 2017-18

I seriously hate this company’s marketing model. They spam my inbox with five emails a day and exclude half their inventory from any sales.
  27. CFL in Halifax coming soon?

I was thinking the Defenders, because isn't the Department of Defense based out of Halifax? And please not the Admirals...
  1. Load more activity