All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Football Fields with Baseball Diamonds

Baseball at Alamodome...I would’ve loved to have seen this in person. Right field though!
  3. Today
  4. MLB: Project 32 - Los Angeles Dodgers, Pt. I Added

A+, exactly how the Dodgers should look: no piping or patches or anything more than what's necessary. All I can possibly come up with in the way of suggestions is a Dodger Stadium logo that incorporates the awesome pastel color scheme of the seating, though I recognize stadium logos are outside the purview of the project. S'all I got. It's nice to see the Dodgers done perfectly.
  5. NHL 2017-18

That's the whole point. They could have a clash kit instead of the white kit for when they are too similar to their opponent.
  6. NHL 2017-18

I think if they added some stars in the striping like on the hem of the jersey it would look great.
  7. 2017 NFL Weekly Picks Contest

LA Rams vs. San Francisco Tampa Bay vs. Minnesota Baltimore vs. Jacksonville Denver vs. Buffalo New Orleans vs. Carolina Pittsburgh vs. Chicago Atlanta vs. Detroit Cleveland vs. Indianapolis Houston vs. New England Miami vs. NY Jets NY Giants vs. Philadelphia Seattle vs. Tennessee Cincinnati vs. Green Bay Kansas City vs. LA Chargers Oakland vs. Washington Dallas vs. Arizona
  8. NHL 2017-18

No doubt, this is way worse than i thought. Almost get seasick seeing that.
  9. NBA Changes 2017-18

I'll try to get one tonight or tomorrow.
  10. 2017/18 Soccer Kits

Sao Paulo third:
  11. 2017/18 Soccer Kits

This is amazing.
  12. MLB changes 2018?

Tomahawk. I've been a defender of Chief Wahoo because I see it, warts and all, as a truly classic baseball logo. But now that we live in Hellworld, I'm cautious of the wrong kind of people embracing Chief Wahoo as "free speech" and not a stupid corny baseball logo, and if it has to go away now, so be it.
  13. And I walked away unscathed. Moral of the story is: stand up to "bullies" as they are often just as scared as you are. If not more.

14. College Football Uniforms - 2017 Season

I wish this was real.
  15. San Antonio was a strong possibility, but lost out to OKC over stadium issues. If and when the league expands and/or a franchise relocates, San Antonio is the number 1 candidate. The one that I forgot is Northern California. San Jose, Oakland, Sacramento, or Palo Alto, depending on the best available stadium deal. Extremely unlikely. The AFA already has 28 teams, and will only expand to 30-32. There just isn't enough space in the league for that to happen. If anything, the USFA might end up serving as something of a minor league. This could every well be it for the Miners. Connery is retiring, so they're going to have to go to a young, unknown QB or try to grab a veteran from a team looking to rebuild (Chicago's Todd Mayo, or maybe even Dick Katz if they can convince the Sharks to part with him). On top of that, the veteran defensive stars are mostly on the wrong side of 30, and Krause is 70 and himself acknowledges that the end of his career is near - which he's never done before.
  16. College Football Uniforms - 2017 Season

That's a Bielema thing. His teams have always worn black cleats and he's crazy superstitious about it. Our players talked him in to wearing white cleats two years ago and they promptly lost to Toledo. He went right back to black cleats the next week. No mention of all the other games he's lost while wearing black cleats though.
  17. Winter of Discontent: The 2017-18 NHL Season

Whoa, this is unnecessary complication. I might actually hate this more than when the ref fakes out the players on the puck drop.
  18. Winter of Discontent: The 2017-18 NHL Season

Here's Sportsnet breaking this face-off stuff down. Ludicrous.
  19. NHL Anti-Thread: Bad Business Decision Aggregator

Gary Bettman blocked the relocation of the Coyotes to Quebec City, or made it known that it would be blocked. Other owners said "not a chance in hell." So, uh, that's encouraging.
  20. MLB changes 2018?

I think it's an unpopular opinion, but I agree I tend to want to see more vivid colors, but I think the yellow gets that done for the A's so I'm not too jazzed about brightening the green. I think their color scheme looks really good right now.
  21. RT @AtumX_: @cnnbrk Trump said we should water board The terrorists. I have a bucket

22. They are very close (I'm assuming on purpose) to the design used by the old Colorado Rockies. i would prefer a lighter shade of blue, but overall I really like these. A huge upgrade, and probably the best they've ever looked.
  23. 2017 NFL Weekly Picks Contest

Rams Vikings Ravens Broncos Panthers Steelers Falcons Colts Patriots Dolphins Eagles Seahawks Packers Chiefs Raiders Cardinals
  24. Atlanta Falcons Concept -updated with unis

I like the red helmets best. But the black are almost as good...not a fan of the white or silver. 1B and 2B are the best of those two colors. The logo's great. It's a nice median between the two.
  25. NBA Blacktop Series by Bruins

I'm in love with these!!
  26. Changes to Titans uniforms in 2018 are 'not minor'

Titans should throw away the white helmet and go with a matte Columbia blue helmet.
  27. CONCEPT: NBA's Western Expansion

Not bad at all
  1. Load more activity