All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Los Angeles Chargers Brand Discussion

You know the fact that 90% of Chargers fans prefer to rock the powder blue yet the Chargers have still insisted on wearing the navy duds as the primary leads me to only two conclusions: 1. Ownership/Management is even worse than suspected 2. They've been waiting all these years just in case they did make an LA move to make the powders the primaries to help with the "splash".
  3. 2017 NFL Season

I'm starting to think that Jameis over Marcus was a REALLY bad idea. I mean, i thought that at the time, too. But it's REALLY starting to show.
  4. 2017 NFL Season

I'll try to tread as lightly as possible as this is political, but as someone who leans right yet despises Trump and his co-opting of a large part of the right, just about everything about this whole situation has been eating at me. From the way our President throwing a Twitter tantrum about a team refusing to visit him at the White House to how Colin Kaepernick's original point in kneeling has kind of mutated in these protests, it hurts me to see the divide between both sides. I've always felt that, whatever one's views, standing for the flag was intended to represent unity on both sides and hope for a better country and world, regardless of political views, race, religion, etc. Instead, it's become "You will stand or you're not patriotic...Murica!!" from those who do stand to those who don't and "How dare you support this Presidency!!" from those who don't stand to those who do. In short, at least in my view was never meant to be a point of division but instead has become exactly that. It's that binarization (is that a word?) of this situation what irritates me most. The U.S. is far from perfect in terms of social equality, and those who want to kneel can in protest (freedom of speech and all) and those who want to stand can (freedom of speech and all), but live and let live, please. (If this is too far over the political line, mods, feel free to delete). Anyways, back to the games. Carolina is not who I thought they were, and neither is Denver. You can't overlook Buffalo or New Orleans (though I never try to count out the Saints as long as their core remains together).
  5. 2017 MLB Season

He turns 27 next season and has three-years left on his current deal. The Angels under Arte Moreno have shown no real propensity to shore up the starting rotation or the bullpen or left field or catcher or second base. They don't inspire too much confidence. Yeah they hung around in the second wild card hunt for a while, but that was usually below or at .500 with people like me just waiting for the inevitable bottom falling out. I'd love to be wrong. I'd love for the Angels to explode and run away with the West one of these next three years, but as I said, the team especially with Arte Moreno at the top being as meddlesome as he is doesn't inspire much confidence that they will. And if they don't, I also don't have too much confidence that Trout won't be a Yankee or something in 2021.
  6. NBA Changes 2017-18

Quick question, so now that Nike has taken over apparel for the NBA, when does that translate over to the G-League and WNBA?
  7. Cleveland Cavaliers New Uniforms

They said the pattern is suppose to represent motion or something. It has nothing to do with Goodyear thankfully.
  8. 2017-18 NCAA Football Thread

Mississippi State did look good on paper afrter ripping up LSU but that whooping yesterday was just as surprising. Now we wait for Georgia to implode against Tennessee or Florida.
  9. US Super League (9/64)

Columbus Rovers “The Caravels” Columbus, OH League: Midwestern Soccer League Kits: Adidas Colors: Black and Yellow Sponsor: Nationwide Year Founded: 1955 USSL Titles: 1 League Finish: 1
  10. MLB changes 2018?

perfect, and what they should go with. and tbh, i wouldnt mind the buckeyes look either.
  11. 2017 NFL Season

To Richard Sherman, the ref might as well be Donald Trump at the moment.
  12. Cleveland Browns Bulldog Logo Refresh

My apologies! I forgot to do that when I first posted. Here you go:
  13. NHL Team 32?

I like the name, would the stags be a possibility for a name?
  14. 2017 NFL Season

The definition of insanity: The Steelers playing down to bad teams over and over again and expecting a different result. This is getting really old. Sadly, I don't think I'll ever get to see Antonio Brown raise a Super Bowl trophy if this keeps happening.
  15. WWE No Mercy: 24 September 2017

...so you guys think Braun Strowman will kneel for the national anthem tonight?
  16. MLB changes 2018?

I think the old Cleveland Buckeyes C is a direction I"d like to see them take. This is pretty awesome, classy, unique, and not sterile.
  17. RT @PGATOUR: Watching the #FedExCup projections like ... https://t.co/S0xSyUYuu7

18. 2017 NFL Season

BEARS WIN (yayyy) MIKE GLENNON WILL REMAIN STARTER IN SPITE OF THROWING FOR SOMETHING LIKE 40 YARDS (dammittt)
  19. TUTORIAL VIDEO FOR LOGO AND STRIPING
  20. 2017 NFL Season

The Lions / Falcons ending was crazy. Sadly that 10-second runoff makes sense.
  21. Today
  22. 2017 NFL Season

This Texans/Patriots game has been great. Watson is a heck of a QB. Hoping these two teams meet again in the playoffs because this game has been fun.
  23. MLB: Project 32 - Milwaukee Brewers, Pt. I Added

Have you tried using the BiG logo on your new Barrelman?
  24. Can't wait to see what exciting games happen in the Playoffs especially after how the Redshirts made it into the Playoffs. Go Raiders and Go Redshirts!
  25. MLB changes 2018?

Put a white outline around the C home and road, and add the red bill to the home hat. AKA take their default wahoo caps and replace the wahoo with a C
  26. MLB: Project 32 - Milwaukee Brewers, Pt. I Added

I know I sound like a broken record, but what can I say? You've outdone yourself yet again. This is exactly how the Brewers should look and forever remain. It's better than anything they've ever worn. I'm also curious about the "forgotten identity." Like @KittSmith_95 I too hope it's an update of the '90s set. Always thought that was a really underrated look that had some questionable color choices.
  27. 2017 NFL Season

"Lol Jets 0-16."
  1. Load more activity