All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. stecube

2018/19 Soccer Kits

ACF Fiorentina home: ACF Fiorentina 4 away/goalie jerseys:
  3. vtgco

NBA | Indiana Pacers Rebrand

WOW! You did an amazing job! This is already great as is, so my suggestions are just tiny quibbles. The winged basketball idea totally matches the racing feeling you're going for. My worry is that with the many colors/patterns, it will look awkward at small scales, especially with the pinwheel arrangement. The only idea I have is to make the bottom half of the basketball silver (maybe it would look like a road?), the top half yellow, and put the checkered flag as a thicker, horizontal line separating the two halves (that would look like a finish line?). Perhaps it would be good to keep the basketball as the hole in the P, to maintain some connection to the previous logo. That Indiana state outline logo is perfection, and I love use of the checkered flags in the Hoosier State logo. Altogether, this is a massive update to the Pacers' look. Keep up the outstanding work!
  4. SportsLogos.Net News

Memphis Grizzlies Appear to be Tweaking Logos

Memphis Grizzlies Appear to be Tweaking Logos June 21, 2018 - 21:15 PM The Memphis Grizzlies appear to be making some tweaks and changes to at least a couple of their logos for the upcoming 2018-19 season. Confirming what our Conrad Burry posted several weeks ago, we can now see that by looking […] Read More...
  5. Digby

2018/19 Soccer Kits

I'm just glad Nike is making its way back toward any design at all on that template.
  6. Chromatic

Blandest Uniforms in Modern History

I do have an issue with using the term “bland” as a critique. It doesn’t really mean anything. It feels like something you say to describe a uniform you don’t like without actually having a reason for why it looks bad. One man’s “bland” is another’s “traditional”. I think context and history determines blandness a lot more than actual design.
  7. Digby

2018 FIFA World Cup

As a moderately talented person who's lazy, disinterested and prefers to stay home and do nothing, I would also like him as my boss.
  8. dfwabel

Introducing the Alliance of American Football

When your draft is set for "early September" as Ebersol told Rich Eisen six weeks ago, it would be ideal to have it done prior to then. However, it took them from April 7 to June 20 to name eight cities. I'm slightly curious on how many deposits Orlando has with a six week head start on Birmingham.
  9. Thaumatrope

Quad City Storm SPHL logo

No question the entire brand is a train wreck, but what really kills me is there's the faintest glimmer of a great design buried in all the garbage. Take a look at the Quad City wordmark (or what passes for one). At first glance it's just a generic collegiate block font that they clumsily embellished with a couple lightning bolts...but take a closer look at the Q. It's still a hot mess, but I think using a lightning bolt for the tail of the Q is actually quite clever. I can even see an identity based around some kind of thunder cloud Q...with enough finesse you could even incorporate a C into the same overall shape and end up with a really solid primary logo. This is the kind of stuff that breaks my heart. Whether intentionally or not the designer stumbles onto an interesting solution for the design, but rather than pursue the idea they chug along with the most straight forward (and boring) interpretation of the brand. The end result is something that appears to have escaped from the UHL circa 1995.
  10. MJWalker45

Every team in that movie except New York and Dallas fits that category though.
  11. scraw28

Do movies count?
  12. Whittier S

Expansion Team Original Six

Clockwise from the Golden Knights: Atlanta Thrashers (who relocated to become the current Winnipeg Jets) Nashville Predators Columbus Blue Jackets Arizona Coyotes Minnesota Wild
  13. jaytavo305

Oklahoma City Thunder by Scheuer: Mark II

jerseys are amazing, but the home and away feel a little plain despite the pattern, maybe try different color arm/neck holes?
  14. MJWalker45

2018 FIFA World Cup

The players asked for Argentina to pick him I believe.
  15. woody86

Expansion Team Original Six

Awesome! I'd love to see you reverse the entire NHL, with the style being from the corresponding era. Great work!!
  16. nickp91

2018 FIFA World Cup

How is Sampaoli allowed to have a job? Worst coaching I have ever seen on a national level
  17. MJWalker45

2018 FIFA World Cup

If they get eliminated tomorrow I wouldn't be surprised to see the AFA ship him home Saturday morning. Croatia always seemed to be that team that played well but didn't have enough to get them over the line, now I think they're seizing their opportunity and could go farther than expected depending on how the brackets work out.
  18. Digby

2018 FIFA World Cup

I'm sad that Argentina losing overshadows Croatia winning; Croatia's an overlooked great team (this Luka Modric guy might go places) and it's cool to see them seize the moment. But man, Argentina is really, really losing. I hope for their sake that Sampaoli marched off the pitch like that because he's running late for his flight home.
  19. adobo

2018/19 Soccer Kits

Beautiful! Love the details.
  20. Kevin McHale Member has been suspended for two months for violating the no politics rule. This suspension may increase as more votes come in.
  21. Today
  22. upperV03

2018/19 Soccer Kits

Barça away: Nice to see the blaugrana colors incorporated on the ends of the sleeves, as well as the Catalan flag detail on the back neck.
  23. Mockba

2018/19 Soccer Kits

Those are dreadful. Couldn't happen to a better trash club.
  24. MJWalker45

Introducing the Alliance of American Football

I've heard logos and identities finalized by December but that still means there's a lot of moving parts not in place yet that need to be set in stone fairly soon.
  25. Cardsblues02

Quad City Storm SPHL logo

Remind me of a bad version of the Omaha Storm Chasers
  1. Load more activity