All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. NBA 2017-18: A Tale of Two Conferences

I guess things have changed a bit
  3. Formula 1 new logo

Something like this would be preferable, keeping the same iconic F1 monogram while simplifying and upgrading the clunky type.
  4. NBA Changes 2017-18

Nike is lying, someone from the lakers subreddit posted comparison pictures to the shader jersey from early 2000s to the current ones.
  5. NBA 2017-18: A Tale of Two Conferences

Before Lacob/Guber bought the franchise from Chris Cohan, the Warriors were the rundown organization. Lacob/Viber started their ownership by using their amnesty on Charlie Bell as opposed to the Andris Biedrins contract mess.
  6. NBA 2017-18: A Tale of Two Conferences

K, so... I guess they decided they didn't wanna half-ass it again tonight And that was without Durant or Draymond Green.
  7. CFL in Halifax coming soon?

As long as the primary color is purple I’m good. The CFL needs purple.
  8. NBA 2017-18: A Tale of Two Conferences

See, the joke here is that the Bulls traded away Jordan Bell to the Warriors for $3.5 million in cash considerations, because there was no way they could ever get fleeced by a rundown organization like Golden State. Actually, the joke here is the Chicago Bulls.
  9. The NFL According to Danny

My thoughts exactly...
  10. Today
  11. NBA Changes 2017-18

The Lakers aren't the only team with a lighter shade of gold. It seems like the Pacers are impacted by this also.
  12. NHL 2017-18

I hate the Rangers with a passion but outside of the adidas collar (which should be half the size it is) I have to say that I like these jerseys. I feel dirty having said that.
  13. The NFL According to Danny

Lol what
  14. Uniwatch story on the Vikings' original uniform

I too am a Vikings fan and I would love a fauxback of this set. This could work on a modern template and it would look better than the current sail stripe. The socks could also work but I would have the horizontal part be yellow.
  15. LSUA GENERALS LOGO CONTEST

Does any one here have ties to LSUA or know anyone who does? They held a logo contest back in August & have yet to post anything about it. Wondering what became of it, I've tried to make contact but haven't had much luck. Below is the add they posted. If this is not the right place for this by all means please move it to where it belongs, thnx! https://www.lsua.edu/news/noteworthy/2017/08/01/lsua-athletics-logo-contest
  16. MLB changes 2018?

So we're going to see these in a BUNCH of different variations I suppose. I wonder if this may may mark the beginning of an eventual switch to this type of material/logo treatment for the authentics as well. If so, I hope they at least keep some of the production stateside. The DE BP caps were pretty terrible, but the biggest issue stemmed from them being almost exclusively Chinese made. I got ahold of a few of the MUSA DE caps and they're actually terrific caps. I could live with a switch like this if they remain MUSA.
  17. LOGOLYMPIAD 2017 - Event 4 Voting

gold 16 silver 1 bronze 7
  18. MLB changes 2018?

What. The. Bleep.
  19. MLB changes 2018?

Oh man, you guys are gonna love this...
  20. 2017-18 NCAA Football Thread

Kirk Ferentz making more $$$ and his family fleeces the state of Iowa again. https://mobile.twitter.com/ByBerkowi...15012884844544
  21. USFL Alternative History: 1985 to...

hahaha white people btfo
  22. NHL 2017-18

That doesn't make it good.
  23. College Football Uniforms - 2017 Season

Minnesota had a modern classic and they've messed it up this year by going to sparkle helmets.
  24. NBA Changes 2017-18

Hell no, it sure ain’t lol...lying bastages.
  25. Formula 1 new logo

Agree that it was time to update, but these options were terrible. Not a great start to Liberty’s reign (on many levels).
  26. NBA Changes 2017-18

LOL you know those are going to be the new home set (or Association or some other dumb :censored: Nike label).
  27. 2017-18 NCAA Football Thread

Texas fired Charlie Strong for this?
  1. Load more activity