All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. NBA Changes 2017-18

3. College Football Uniforms - 2017 Season

Agree to disagree
  4. NHL 2017-18

A couple of pages of Pooh Bear jersey posts and people being fed up with the Blackhawks. That was pretty much it. With the Pens and Flyers, we just had this same matchup earlier this year, and they've both been in their fair share of outdoor games too. But if you want the discussion then here's a starting point: The Flyers should bring back the cooperalls and I'm fed up with the Penguins
  5. NFL 2017 Adjustments (New teams added 11/20)

For the Texans, if you're going to go with the uber-consistant striping from the Oilers, go all the way. The striping should be white-blue-white on the red jersey. Then again, I was never a fan of how the Oilers did their striping (and am not a fan of how Florida does theirs, either; unpopular opinion?)
  6. Lions/Vikings is a really nice looking game, and the Lions look spectacular. I love seeing these throwbacks back for Thanksgiving, it just looks right.
  7. NBA Changes 2017-18

I haven't gotten anything from them, but you can take a look at Washington and Cleveland and see how bad the quality probably is. (CLE is missing the side panel design and the collar design, and Washington's stripe doesn't go all the way to the side panel)
  8. NHL Wednesday Night Rivalry Series - TBL @ BOS

LOVE the Bolts!
  9. Today
  10. NHL Adidas Alternates (Lightning added)

Love everything about the Bolts jersey except using the main logo. Their current crest is so boring and clip-art looking like. I hope if they have an alt it uses a throwback logo or something new all together would be good.
  11. College Football Uniforms - 2017 Season

I think Wazzu looks dope. Just my .02
  12. What if the Jaguars never change their uniforms and have half black half gold helmets in 2027
  13. 2017 NFL Season

Case Keenum is shredding the Lions.
  14. NHL 2017-18

We still talked a good while about the 2019 Winter Classic though...
  15. 2017 NFL Weekly Picks Contest

DAL NYG CIN KCC NYJ CHI TEN ATL NEP SEA LAR OAK JAX PIT BAL
  16. NBA 2017-18: A Tale of Two Conferences

You had two thoughts: 1. the Warriors are disconnected from this season. I agree and have posted as much (until they came back and walloped Philadelphia last week). 2. The NBA regular season is meaningless. I disagreed and said as much. Especially since this season, Houston has been the best team (by a lot) and home court will matter in the playoffs. That's all. No triggering.
  17. NBA 2017-18: A Tale of Two Conferences

Have you actually watched the Warriors play this season? Granted they always have a few games every year where they're totally disconnected and play sloppy, s**t basketball, but they're good enough to still pull those games out. The issue this year though is that they've played almost ALL of their games with a certain level of disconnection and it really does kinda show that they're bored. A lot of that "wow" factor they've had over the past few years just isn't there yet, which is unfortunate from a fan standpoint, but I mean I get it. If they can half ass it and still win, then why not? It just kills a lot of the intrigue. And it's not like it's a new problem. It's kind of always been the issue with basketball. And in what universe is the MLB regular season less meaningful than the NBA regular season? Half of the teams in the league make the playoffs in the NBA and the top teams usually never care about seeding. Lebron's teams haven't been the #1 seed a good chunk of the time and they're pretty much always slated for the Finals. Why do you always get so weirdly triggered over some of my posts? Damn Dave, I feel like I just "insulted" Pokémon and hurt your feelings again.
  18. The Swamp Monsters uniforms look like an updated version of the original Portland Dragons uniform. >Mascot is horror-themed >Fish-frog like head I’m going to guess this team was inspired by “A Shadow Over Innsmouth” or “The Creature From Black Lagoon”
  19. @C0LBURN It’s not looking great. https://t.co/G0tuDTyG4N

20. NBA 2017-18: A Tale of Two Conferences

NBA: our season doesn't matter because only two teams are good NHL: our season doesn't matter because only two teams are bad
  21. NHL Adidas Alternates (Lightning added)

Victory Stripes? AND YES I'M REVIVING THIS
  22. How tf do the refs call that a touchdown

23. NBA 2017-18: A Tale of Two Conferences

Major League Baseball, NHL, La Liga, Bundesliga, etc. If you don't like it, don't watch, because this kind of comment is analogous to "I don't like what you like," which is the worst possible message boarding.
  24. Stats for the day have arrived. 1 new follower and NO unfollowers :) via https://t.co/2n4Aaqd0hY.

25. Hey guys, just letting you know I'm still alive. Unfortunately computer problems have kept me from finishing the playoffs for the last few days. everything seems to be working now so I was able to finish the simulation. I'm hoping to finish the write up at some point today.
  26. LOGOLYMPIAD 2017

Event 3 - Alternate Uniform: Thread // Voting // Full Album Bronze - HRC4 (Entry 9) Silver - hettinger_rl (Entry 3) Gold - Griffinmarlins (Entry 1)
  27. LOGOLYMPIAD 2017 - Event 3 Voting

Here are the medals! The bronze medal goes to @HRC4, for Entry 9! The silver medal goes to @hettinger_rl, for Entry 3! And the gold medal for the Alternate Uniform goes to @Griffinmarlins, for Entry 1! Full album here Please copy the medals and host them on your account if you want to add them to your signature. List of participants and points tally:
  1. Load more activity