All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. NBA Changes 2017-18

Quick question, so now that Nike has taken over apparel for the NBA, when does that translate over to the G-League and WNBA?
  3. Cleveland Cavaliers New Uniforms

They said the pattern is suppose to represent motion or something.
  4. 2017-18 NCAA Football Thread

Mississippi State did look good on paper afrter ripping up LSU but that whooping yesterday was just as surprising. Now we wait for Georgia to implode against Tennessee or Florida.
  5. US Super League (9/64)

Columbus Rovers “The Caravels” Columbus, OH League: Midwestern Soccer League Kits: Adidas Colors: Black and Yellow Sponsor: Nationwide Year Founded: 1955 USSL Titles: 1 League Finish: 1
  6. MLB changes 2018?

perfect, and what they should go with. and tbh, i wouldnt mind the buckeyes look either.
  7. 2017 NFL Season

To Richard Sherman, the ref might as well be Donald Trump at the moment.
  8. Cleveland Browns Bulldog Logo Refresh

My apologies! I forgot to do that when I first posted. Here you go:
  9. NHL Team 32?

I like the name, would the stags be a possibility for a name?
  10. 2017 NFL Season

The definition of insanity: The Steelers playing down to bad teams over and over again and expecting a different result. This is getting really old. Sadly, I don't think I'll ever get to see Antonio Brown raise a Super Bowl trophy if this keeps happening.
  11. WWE No Mercy: 24 September 2017

...so you guys think Braun Strowman will kneel for the national anthem tonight?
  12. MLB changes 2018?

I think the old Cleveland Buckeyes C is a direction I"d like to see them take. This is pretty awesome, classy, unique, and not sterile.
  13. RT @PGATOUR: Watching the #FedExCup projections like ... https://t.co/S0xSyUYuu7

14. 2017 NFL Season

BEARS WIN (yayyy) MIKE GLENNON WILL REMAIN STARTER IN SPITE OF THROWING FOR SOMETHING LIKE 40 YARDS (dammittt)
  15. TUTORIAL VIDEO FOR LOGO AND STRIPING
  16. 2017 NFL Season

The Lions / Falcons ending was crazy. Sadly that 10-second runoff makes sense.
  17. 2017 NFL Season

This Texans/Patriots game has been great. Watson is a heck of a QB. Hoping these two teams meet again in the playoffs because this game has been fun.
  18. MLB: Project 32 - Milwaukee Brewers, Pt. I Added

Have you tried using the BiG logo on your new Barrelman?
  19. Can't wait to see what exciting games happen in the Playoffs especially after how the Redshirts made it into the Playoffs. Go Raiders and Go Redshirts!
  20. MLB changes 2018?

Put a white outline around the C home and road, and add the red bill to the home hat. AKA take their default wahoo caps and replace the wahoo with a C
  21. MLB: Project 32 - Milwaukee Brewers, Pt. I Added

I know I sound like a broken record, but what can I say? You've outdone yourself yet again. This is exactly how the Brewers should look and forever remain. It's better than anything they've ever worn. I'm also curious about the "forgotten identity." Like @KittSmith_95 I too hope it's an update of the '90s set. Always thought that was a really underrated look that had some questionable color choices.
  22. 2017 NFL Season

"Lol Jets 0-16."
  23. Today
  24. 2017 NFL Season

The 2 supposed downtrodden AFC East teams get 2 nice wins this week, while the Big Kahuna is struggling with Houston at home.
  25. 2017 NFL Season

The Case Keenum-led Vikings had quite a turnaround this week. Keenum himself looked like a Pro Bowl QB.
  26. Cleveland Cavaliers New Uniforms

Again, given the design timelines, there is no way designers knew Goodyear was going to be the Cavs’ advertiser when this was designed. Plus, why would they cover it up with the sword story if it was supposed to be a tire tread? There are corporate logos on the uniforms, so it can’t be because they thought it would be shameful to base a uniform design element on an advertiser’s product. Is there another motive?
  27. MLB: Project 32 - Milwaukee Brewers, Pt. I Added

It's.... it's beautiful. I feel this is as close as we could come to seeing a perfect Brewers identity. Part 2..... are you going all in on the Motre Bame look? I always enjoyed it.
  1. Load more activity