All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. EddieJ1984

Carolina Hurricanes Unveil New Black Third Uniform

The last one had that triangle behind it, which helped.
  3. KittSmith_95

Memphis Grizzlies Appear to be Tweaking Logos

Yeah, the addition of grey really muddles the look. It's like they wanna take over both the Pacers & Nuggets prior identities while still being the Grizzlies in a sense.
  4. Today
  5. Bayne

its such an awkward shape for a crest. I very much dislike it.
  6. tigers

2018 FIFA World Cup Kits

Love the brightness of that yellow on Sweden's kit.
  7. NYRangersFan

Players in the "wrong" uniforms

NASCAR drivers in the "wrong" car should count too! In which case, here's my guy Jeff Gordon in the 88 when he subbed in for an injured Dale Earnhardt Jr.
  8. zigbazah

2018 FIFA World Cup Kits

Belgium's away is so nice.
  9. tigers

Ottawa Senators Alternate History Concept

I think it's great, the logo fits the uniforms nicely.
  10. tigers

Football in Japan

There's actually a few nice uniforms in that lot. Some of the helmets are plain but I guess it's pretty hard to get decent ones.
  11. tigers

2018 CFL Season: The March for 106

Did they look good doing it though?
  12. tigers

The XFL may be making a comeback

Can see the XFL outlasting the AAFL with a few tweaks to the locations chosen for clubs.
  13. This is hands down the best series I've seen on here
  14. dont care

It’s also tattered so that explains the perspective being off
  15. Gobbi

Agreed, grey is unnecessary. Reminds me of the Titans adding it for no reason.
  16. Shadojoker

Grey doesn't compliment well with this identity. Either red, Brown, or light blue.
  17. Topherlee2

Concept Thread Think Tank

What if several NFL expansion teams that got turned down got in the NFL and see them evolve over time? (Ex: St. Louis Stallions, Baltimore Bombers, Seattle Kings)
  18. Sykotyk

The XFL may be making a comeback

There's always going to be comparisons due to their creation so close together, their founders having history, etc. But, yes, news of each should be kept separate even if regularly compared to the other.
  19. OhioSportsMan61

NHL Alternates - Predictions and Wishlist (all teams posted)

2 for 3 if you count the Flyers http://news.sportslogos.net/2018/06/23/philadelphia-flyers-quietly-unveil-third-jersey/
  20. DNAsports

MLB changes 2018?

Agreed. So many teams would benefit from a pullover resurgence.
  21. nash61

NHL 2018-19

Instagram
  22. CrimsonBull9584

Football in Japan

Teikyo University has recently changed their name from the "Assassins" to "Gladiators". I'm told by the team, via Twitter, that it was changed over concerns of how violent the name sounds. However, check out this banner from a football game this year (the name change hasn't taken effect yet, it will in the fall). I'm thinking that the logo might have had a part in why the name was changed.
  23. Springfield Cardinal also look like mirrors on St Louis with their uniforms.
  24. AndrewG70

NHL 2018-19

Where are you seeing the jersey being released?
  25. Good number. This guy was impressive in interviews. Very thoughtful and smart. He seems like he's going to have a great career. Between him and nikola vukovic, the magic are going to be post defense nightmares
  26. FightingGoldenDevil

MLB changes 2018?

Unpopular opinion: I don't hate pullovers and actually might prefer them to button ups. The script on the braves uniform looks better than the one on the Orioles because there isn't a bump or line. In this day and age we don't need belts and button ups
  1. Load more activity