College FB Equipment Trucks

GeauxColonels

Based on the recommendation of JaxNoles, I've started a thread where we can post pics of the equipment trucks for the different college FB programs around the country. I'll start with a few:

Here's the new one for Washington State:

275208298_medium.jpg

Here's LSU:

LSU_2719783458_5c0429e367.jpg

2718960209_e70c288d38.jpg?v=0

2718960821_5fdcd386f7.jpg

gYH2mW9.png

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oklahoma

2555233.jpeg

Michigan

Equipment_Truck_Michigan.jpg

and Ohio State (circa 2006)

OSUtruck2.jpg

I like how Ohio State pays homage to the helmets with the award stickers - nice touch. What I don't understand is when schools feel as though they can use the BCS crystal football to symbolize every national title they have. Oklahoma has 1 crystal football...not seven.

gYH2mW9.png

driverfront.jpg

nebraska%20football%20equipment%20truck.jpg

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

Oklahoma

2555233.jpeg

I like how Ohio State pays homage to the helmets with the award stickers - nice touch. What I don't understand is when schools feel as though they can use the BCS crystal football to symbolize every national title they have. Oklahoma has 1 crystal football...not seven.

I think they get a pass on this because THE Symbol of a National title is now the crystal football. The uneducated football fan knows that the crystal means titles.

Archived