Kansas City Royals Concept

Audiodrama

Clean design and the elimination of black in this case is a plus. However, I would rather see the gold used.

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

plus a knowing nod to the "Kansas City" Script. SO much better than their block lettering. :D

Agreed. The block letterings awful.

Great Concept. I do kinda like the gold, but great idea replacing the black with silver. Nice job.

teamsnew2.png

Quality work from Unwind. Big shock... :P

My only complaint is one too many colors got taken away. Getting rid of the black was most proper, but you took the gold with it. What royalty wears a silver crown when they could wear gold? The silver is so light that it doesn't do much to distinguish itself from the white. With the blue being darker, a little gold would infuse a little life, IMO.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

First off, BEEA-utiful work. Now a couple things.

First, I like the silver, but I think gold should've been kept instead. This looks a little too similar to the Dodgers.

Second, and minor nitpick, but why doesn't anybody ever include the piping on the sleeves in the designs. I know teams like the BoSox, Tigers, and Mariners have it like that, but IMO, it looks alot better with it around the sleeve holes.

Other than that, excellant work. B)

• 3 years later...

These are sweet, but you gotta have the powder blues - I love these unis!

ZackGreinke23oftheKansasCityRoyals_.jpg

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Needs stripes gold.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived