KC Royals Concept....Black-->Gold

kingssss

I agree w/ the last two callers. The gold isn't bad per se, but you're forcing it. It works on the blue home alt. I'd make it a trim color on the rest of the unis.

My eyes aren't so good, so maybe you've already done this on the home caps, but I'd go w/ a gold outline to white "KC" on the caps.

I'm right there with these other cats. I really dig the gold, as opposed to the black, but here are some changes I would make:

1. Use blue with white trim and gold shadowing on the gray uniforms. I really think this will make the lettering stand out more.

2. Use white lettering on the road caps. Same as above, it will pop out more. Maybe use a gold shadow effect as suggested by Amare.

3. Go with consistent piping on the sleeves and pants. To me, it ties the whole uniform together. I would stick with blue piping.

Great ideas! I like what you've got going here.

CCSLC Signature.jpg

As a Royals fan - I like the logo and unis. Only comment is the gold KC on the dark hat - not a compatible combination. White with gold trim is ok. The away unis would look better with white "Kansas City" and trimmed in gold.

Other than that, you've got a winner there! :notworthy:

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

I like the primary, although you have to decide if you want blue or white in the gap of the "R" and "ls" in "Royals."

I pretty much have nothing to add to what has already been said, the home jerseys are nice but gold on grey doesn't look right. Also, the gold "KC" on the blue hats needs a white outline.

****-i messed up and my first unis on the first post changed to the new unis that i posted. so just ignore those and try to imagine them by everyones comments. just give me some C&C on the new ones.B)

Here are the unis changed arouond a bit. some important changes are:

-every hat has a white "KC" instead of a couple having gold "KC"s.

-"kansas city" on the road unis is now blue with gold shadow instead of vice versa. that looks much better.

-and blue sleeve piping on the home instead of gold.

There might me a couple of other minor changes but i dunno. and i dont think i changed anything on the home alt so dont look for any changes on that one, i may have but i dunno. i did change something on each of the others.

C&C.

Home:

KCHomecopy.png

Road:

KCRoadcopy.png

Home Alt:

KCHomeAltcopy.png

Road Alt:

KCRoadAltcopy.png

teamsnew2.png

****-i messed up and my first unis on the first post changed to the new unis that i posted. so just ignore those and try to imagine them by everyones comments. just give me some C&C on the new ones.B)

Here are the unis changed arouond a bit. some important changes are:

-every hat has a white "KC" instead of a couple having gold "KC"s.

-"kansas city" on the road unis is now blue with gold shadow instead of vice versa. that looks much better.

-and blue sleeve piping on the home instead of gold.

There might me a couple of other minor changes but i dunno. and i dont think i changed anything on the home alt so dont look for any changes on that one, i may have but i dunno. i did change something on each of the others.

C&C.

Home:

KCHomecopy.png

Road:

KCRoadcopy.png

Home Alt:

KCHomeAltcopy.png

Road Alt:

KCRoadAltcopy.png

Lose the gold piping on the side of the road pants (leave just the blue piping), and IMO, gold lettering on a white jersey just doesn't look right. Do the same as the away, blue with gold shadow, and then you have a pretty solid concept. B)

SWEET!!!

Now that looks great - nice improvements! As a loyal Royals fan - I rate them a 10. :notworthy:

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

SWEET!!!

Now that looks great - nice improvements! As a loyal Royals fan - I give them an A+. :notworthy:

Overall, I like the idea. Black never looked right in the Royals' scheme, and it wound up overrunning the uniforms. Gold looks great.

My only comment is that the gold should not be the dominating color in any of the uniforms. The gold "Royals" script on the home jerseys looks forced (still). The team's principal color is royal blue, and the script should reflect that. Gold makes an excellent secondary color, and the gold script looks great on the jersey where the body of the jersey is blue.

Nice work!

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Oh yeah. :notworthy: !

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived