2006-2007 European football kits

kc51design

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hate to admit it, but those new Spurs shirts look pretty sharp. I'm glad to see a club use a simplified version of the crest again. Will they have the same sponsor?

Wish I could find the pictures of the new Arsenal shirt. It's been leaked, but isn't official yet. Back to red and white!

Wish I could find the pictures of the new Arsenal shirt.  It's been leaked, but isn't official yet.  Back to red and white!

Ask, and you shall receive:

afc06b.jpg

Edit: this is partially a photoshop job, an Arsenal fan changed the sponsor from "Fly Emirates" to "(Symbol) Emirates"...

The rest of the shirt is in line with what was leaked a few months ago...

Hate to admit it, but those new Spurs shirts look pretty sharp. I'm glad to see a club use a simplified version of the crest again. Will they have the same sponsor?

no, the curent deal with thomson expires after this season. they are looking at securing a major sponsorship deal this time, and hopefully spurs will avoid a red logo on their jersey next time.

B)

spuradd55td9.jpg

Wish I could find the pictures of the new Arsenal shirt.  It's been leaked, but isn't official yet.  Back to red and white!

Ask, and you shall receive:

afc06b.jpg

Edit: this is partially a photoshop job, an Arsenal fan changed the sponsor from "Fly Emirates" to "(Symbol) Emirates"...

The rest of the shirt is in line with what was leaked a few months ago...

Yeah, I had that pic, but I was looking for the real one. Too bad - I like that version of the logo much more than the slogan.

Still, a beautiful shirt. Traditional yet modern, no funky sleeve design, no bizarre asymmetry, no useless geegaws. The simple gold stripe down the side is the perfect compliment to the classic color scheme. Can't wait to get one.

Those Swedish guys don't look like promising new signups ;-)

The new Atletico kits look awful, what's wrong with stripes? And arent't Real supposed to have BenQ as shirt sponsor next season?

Werder is gettin worse - they had no orange, they had some orange, they had a lot of orange, now they have ahelllotof orange + black and yellow BAW logo.

Those Swedish guys don't look like promising new signups ;-)

The new Atletico kits look awful, what's wrong with stripes? And arent't Real supposed to have BenQ as shirt sponsor next season?

Werder is gettin worse - they had no orange, they had some orange, they had a lot of orange, now they have ahelllotof orange + black and yellow BAW logo.

i don't want to sound like i'm full of prejudice here, but in europe, the germans are notorious for having the worst kit designs.

spuradd55td9.jpg

i don't want to sound like i'm full of prejudice here, but in europe, the germans are notorious for having the worst kit designs.

kappa is italian and i think orange was their idea initially...

german teams at least do not have weird alternates, which is pretty often the case in premiership and spain

Yeah, I had that pic, but I was looking for the real one. Too bad - I like that version of the logo much more than the slogan.

Still, a beautiful shirt. Traditional yet modern, no funky sleeve design, no bizarre asymmetry, no useless geegaws. The simple gold stripe down the side is the perfect compliment to the classic color scheme. Can't wait to get one.

For once, Gothamite and I agree completely on something. :P

Maybe I'm in the minority here, but I happen to love the Bundesliga kits. They always seem to be more colorful than their counterparts in the other Euro leagues.

I'm actually especially fond of Werder Bremen's kits, ever since they went to the Blackburn/Feyenoord-style green and orange. It's very original and looks pretty good with the white shorts...

Yeah, I had that pic, but I was looking for the real one.  Too bad - I like that version of the logo much more than the slogan.

Still, a beautiful shirt.  Traditional yet modern, no funky sleeve design, no bizarre asymmetry, no useless geegaws.  The simple gold stripe down the side is the perfect compliment to the classic color scheme.  Can't wait to get one.

For once, Gothamite and I agree completely on something. :P

I know, I'm scared too.... :D

Archived