Screech!

NDwas

Also at the game tonight:

DSC05058.jpg

From left to right - Ace (Blue Jays), The Oriole Bird (Orioles), Screech (Nationals), Mr. Met (Mets)

(The red-head's name is Meg, BTW)

ScreenShot2011-12-09at052105PM.png

Tomorrow's just your future yesterday.

I thought this thread was about someone else...

screech.jpg

Amen brother. What a let down to find out it was a bird and not the real Screech.

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

I thought this thread was about someone else...

screech.jpg

Amen brother. What a let down to find out it was a bird and not the real Screech.

I love Screech to but the thing I never understood about him is, if he is such a loser why does he hang out with the cool kids.

Last night was"Drew Carey" bobblehead day in Cleveland... obviously. I can't find any pics. Only of the actuual Drew Carey throwing out the first pitch. On TV, the bobblehead looked pretty good.

Man... Cleveland needs a new celebrity link!!

Earlier in the summer they had a "John Adams" bobble arm. For those who don't know: John Adams is they guy who beats his drum while sitting in the Bleachers at every game. He has only missed a handful of games in the last 20 something years. Get this... when they moved in to Jacobs Field he HAD to buy season tickets for the drum itself!! I think he now sits at the top row and the drum is in the aisle at the very end, out of the way. I don't know if the drum needs a ticket or not anymore! With a fan like him... they couldn't have a little area for him. Talk about a "SuperFan". He bought Season Tickets for YEARS!! Even in the late 70s... 80s... C'mon, this guy bought Season Tickets foir THE CRAPPIEST of CRAP teams!!

Sorry... Iwent a little off topic. But, he did get his own bobble Arm!!

DSC05058.jpg

From left to right - Ace (Blue Jays), The Oriole Bird (Orioles), Screech (Nationals), Mr. Met (Mets)

Is it jut me, or is Screech making a b-line for Meg's ass?

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

DSC05058.jpg

Is it jut me, or is Screech making a b-line for Meg's ass?

DSC05054.jpg

ScreenShot2011-12-09at052105PM.png

Tomorrow's just your future yesterday.

Why were all those mascots at that game?

I can understand Mr. Met, because there was likely more Mets' fans at the game last night than Nationals' fans. But the other two? Some bird night promotion?

teams-1.png

Archived