Houston Texans in all red tomorrow night

roxfan00

The Texans will wear red pants with their red jerseys tomorrow night against Denver. According to the Houton newspaper it will be the first time they will wear red pants.

Donning the Battle Red

The Texans will wear Battle Red jerseys for the game Thursday. It is the first time the team will wear red jerseys and red pants.

Houston Chron

"Mr. President, call in the National Guard! Send as many men as you can spare! Because we are killing the Patriots! They need emergency help!" - Shannon Sharpe

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If they don't go with the navy socks, this is gonna be really disastrous. I'm talking Cardinals blood clot/ketchup bottle disastrous.

(Still awaiting navy helmet-red jersey-navy pants-red socks combo)

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Can't say I am surprised the Texans are pulling this off. From the beginning I always thought the Texans should use the red unis as their primary ones, but seeing them paired up with matching pants has me wondering if they're trying to do something like what I have thought.

Why not red with navy pants?

This would look a million times better, good looks for them. Similar to how the Falcons wear red jerseys/black pants.

Looks like the Texans decided they wanted to get the all red uniforms out before bucco_b did it for them.

All that means is one less team for me to worry about now... :D

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Archived