Pittsburgh Penguins

mcrosby

This is a wonderful idea and you executed it very well. You did a great job of making it look more modern. I really don't know of anything I would tell you to change, I think this is perfect. I give this 5 stars (**) (**) (**) (**) (**) Any jerseys soon?

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

That is actually quite nice. A very good update of the old logo. I like the aggressive look in his eye. This would be nice to see on a sweater.It may not be possible to make it work properly but if you could somehow work the wing into a "P" that would be a nice element to have. Overall, I really like this.

I like everything but the eye. I understand why you did it that way, but it doesn't fit the style of the rest of the logo. Fix that eye, and you've got a really nice update.

HURRICANES | PANTHERS | WHITE SOX | WOLFPACK

That's a really bad-ass logo. Love it!

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

You did a great job on this.... the only thing i think looks a little off is the width. It just seems like the sweeping triangle should be wider at the top, similar measurement to the height - nice and even.

As far as concept & general execution goes - you nailed it!!! Nice work.

canada.png

It looks good, and more like a real penguin than either the skating penguin or the hummingbird. I'd like to see how it would look if you went even further in making it look like a penguin and ditched the weird line/wing/whatever on the right side, and just had the gold triangle extend to fill that space.

As for the eyes...

First eye: Hugh Jackman in Happy Feet through most of the movie, as he disapproves of his gay son.

revised eye: Hugh Jackman at the end of Happy Feet, when he learns to accept his gay son for what he is and asks him for forgiveness.

so are we liking homophobe Hugh or accepting Hugh

and as for the weird line thing, I tried taking the 2 lines that were on the hummingbird and making them a bit less abstract, as least this way there is a bit of a wing/flipper feel to it. I'll try to mock up a gold on both sides version, but I do like the feel of gold on one side and black on the other.

I'm leaning more towards accepting Hugh, but that's largely influenced by the fact that the positioning and size of homophobe Hugh's eyes seem a bit off. The revised eye looks more centered.

And I agree that the gold on one side and black on the other looks great. I just wanted to see if making it more realistic would also look good.

Archived