Big East Football

HarperK

Pretty good stuff here. I really do like the Bearcats, my only suggest about this concept would be to work better on the end of the pipe at the back. Why not connecting them with the ones of the paints?

Nice idea to add undersleeve to the template.

I tried connecting them...just didnt work for me, unless the set was monochrome.

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

i am very very impressed with these! simple but all modern and all effective! i absolutely love the Cincy uniform. Maybe add some alternates?

also, that template looks really great! just make sure to fill in with a dark dark gray instead of black so that we can see the definition. (regarding cincy)

would really like to see an in depth redesign from you. maybe do some more teams after the Big East?

Thanks for the feedback. I was planning on revisiting some teams afterward for alternates.

Here's Pitt. Similar to thier new duds this year but my own tweaks. Also, had to use the classic Pitt script.

PITT-1.png

I'm always a little unsure on whether or not to comment on UC concepts, at the risk of sounding too harsh, but...These are Amazing. The stripe pattern is great, I really hope when they update their uniforms in the next few years, they look something like these. Heck, I like them better than the Adidas template they wear now. However, nobdoy's perfect. :P

1. The numbers, are they the Jaguars? Or Padres? I'm really in love with the current font they use (it's the one they use in the wordmark as well as numbers for every sport-some form of Fritz Quadrata Bold), but I understand why you'd change it.

2. I agree with you on connecting the stripes, I don't think they'd look good if they connected to the pants.

3. The claws above the nameplate. It's a great idea, but the fact that they aren't even doesn't make it look right. They use these Bearcat Eyes, on the jersey now, and I think it'd look really cool if you used those. Search 'bearcats eyes' in google and you'll see what I'm talking about.

4. I'd to see black pants! And a Red Alternate, if you planned on doing alternates.

Great job on these, I'm digging the Louisville set as well.

USF. Not a fan of thier current look, so i tried something a bit different. Based of a classic look, but a more modern spin on it, i guess. i tried to give the sleeve design a sublimated look. judge for yourselves.

USF-1.png

I really like all of these. One thing that bothers me, though, is UConn's number font being so round, which clashes with the logo. This is just a minor complaint, though. Also, I have always felt Cincinnati would look amazing if they could reflect the logo in the uniform design, by using some simple, modern striping, like you have here, but in red (no white involved), and then white numbers, with no outline. Maybe a red name too. I think that would match the helmet beautifully, and I already like your striping design, so I would love to see that color treatment with this template. Then, just flip the white and black for the road jersey. Great work on these, though, all are unique without being too far out there.

MegatronSig2.jpg

I love all of these. But if you were to do louisville over i would change the striping to be more red than black. Considering on the home black is very sparce, then on the road there is a lot, i think it would add consistency.

Lebanon Warrior Football

LebanonWarriors3.jpg

What about a green facemask for USF? I suspect trying to match the gold on gold would be difficult and if it wasn't a match it would be one of those things that would drive me crazy.

maybe tone down the reds a little bit for Rutgers and Louisville. A little deeper red would give it more depth, i think.

Where's the concept for your Syracuse boys? As far as the concepts go, well done on most of them. The only one I don't like is USF. I really like the look of the Bulls in all green at home. I'm also not too sure about the sublimated design. Overall great work here though.

30vja50.png

GIANTS_REDSOX_CELTICS_LIGHTNING_BULLS

where is syracuse

Central upstate New York:)

Syracuse is done, waiting to finish West Virginia to post em both. After that I was going to do the other BE schools that dont play football in out conference, or at all, or alternates for the ones ive already done.

Archived