NBA Special Event Jerseys

jhans203

With the influx of special event jerseys in the NBA over the past few years. I wanted to start a thread and share some we might have missed or talk about future special event jerseys, etc.

Here are a few pictures of past special event jerseys I found on the internet...

250_paul_2mar2007.jpg

NOLA-OKC Valentines Day Jerseys

page2_g_richardson_jones1_sw_400.jpg

Charlotte Bobcats NASCAR jerseys

cavs-5th-jersey-small.jpg

Cleveland Fan Jerseys

rbze43.jpg

23vhpba.jpg11r3n9f.jpg

No need to worry about that. This is an NBA thread. It'll be forgotten by the time Yukon Pennisula IceFishermen winger Vlatchislaf Petrokinorikovitch scores his first career short-handed goal on a slapshot wrister through North Alberta Yetieaters goalie Mirakovan Kumantumavanokov's five hole tonight...and gets in a fight two seconds later.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

The Raptors' green uniforms don't look bad at all (probably because dinosaurs are often green when you draw them in elementary school), but this St. Patrick's Day gimmick really chaps my ass. The Knicks look ridiculous and shouldn't be wearing their Boston rival's color.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Wow, I had no idea there were so many alterations involved when these teams visited other countries. While I think it?s pretty cool they?re paying tribute and respect to these countries, something tells me that some of the die hard fans out there are mad that they don?t have access to buy these; you know with the craze to have something that the guy/kid down the street doesn?t have! :P

Utah_Jazz_2010-11_Identity_Signa-2.jpg

No need to worry about that. This is an NBA thread. It'll be forgotten by the time Yukon Pennisula IceFishermen winger Vlatchislaf Petrokinorikovitch scores his first career short-handed goal on a slapshot wrister through North Alberta Yetieaters goalie Mirakovan Kumantumavanokov's five hole tonight...and gets in a fight two seconds later.

My vote for post of the day!!!!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Checkers should've been an element of the actual home and road jerseys. To slap it on the already overdesigned pinstriped-piped-sidepaneled jerseys (which so many schmucks here inexplicably love) is just too much.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Beats the hell out of Lakers-Clippers.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Noche latina

4031588235_4eec8a0f5c_o.png

If it was Lagodores, Calor, Soles, Espuelas, Toros, and Inconformistos, then they'd have it right ("Nueva York" is the only one that I wouldn't change)

Yeah, these broken-Spanish uniforms are the most stupid uniform ideas ever. Slapping "Los" or "El" onto an English name makes no sense at all, and looks horrible to boot.

El Heat has to be the worst one.

87Redskins.png

Archived