Pro-combat takeover of the Pac-10

IWORSHIPBENDER

Oh, hey. I'm doing a pro-combat series just like everyone else.

So I'll start with the hapless WSU Cougars and the other teams who weren't bowl-eligible, work my way up and finish with the Pac-10 champions, Oregon. And I know everyone loves seeing a new Oregon concept.

2rzus61.png

I'm not gonna lie, I love WSU's logo and I love the Texans' font and I think they work great together.

nl5r0p.png

I've noticed the pitchfork has been used in the Arizona State end zones recently and I felt it would be cool to add it to the uniforms.

2e0r4na.png

I couldn't find much to do with the huskies so I just made the piping make more sense and I put it on the homes. I also made the gold more gold and less tan.

Thoughts?

ASU: Love the jerseys and pants...especially the addition of the pitchforks and eliminating the black trim that was recently added. I'm not sold on the helmet though. The "AS" logo is okay, but its no sparky.

UW: Looks great...you could always switch the helmet color too the purple, which was used in the mid-90s. Or go with a white helmet with purple numbers corresponding to the player. It would be cool to play with the numbers and pants striping like VT did for their pro combat.

uniform.jpg

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

A lot of these have been pretty solid. And thank you for not slapping the shoulder feathers on every concept, It doesn't work on some teams. As for USC, I don't think you need white on the home. It starts to look a little Arizona State white the white. I'm also diggin' the pattern on the Cal numbers.

Archived