Can I make a sportslogos iPhone app?

Nintendogmaster

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My brother learned how to make iPhone apps and is wondering if we can make a sportslogos.net app! But I need promition first.

Aside from legal considerations, it sounds like what you need first is a lesson in the English language. "Promition" is not a word. You may have been seeking "permission"; and quite frankly, I do not like your chances. :)

My brother learned how to make iPhone apps and is wondering if we can make a sportslogos.net app! But I need promition first.

Asside from legal considerations, it sounds like what you need first is a lesson in the English language. "Promition" is not a word. You may have been seeking "permission"; and quite frankly, I do not like your chances. :)

Maybe, you should take your own advice.

I saw, I came, I left.

Asside from legal considerations, it sounds like what you need first is a lesson in the English language. "Promition" is not a word. You may have been seeking "permission"; and quite frankly, I do not like your chances. :)

look dude. Im NOT making the app my BROTHER is. So there will be no spelling mistakes!

yeah i dont do the whole iPhone thing, but it seems like a cool idea. it'd be a place to go if you want to show someone (using ur iPhone or iTouch) any logo listed here at the site.

Yea thats the idea me and my brother want

"my brother and I". Please don't offer to help him out. Please. :grin:

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

yeah i dont do the whole iPhone thing, but it seems like a cool idea. it'd be a place to go if you want to show someone (using ur iPhone or iTouch) any logo listed here at the site.

Yea thats the idea me and my brother want

"my brother and I". Please don't offer to help him out. Please. :grin:

Grammer Nazi :grin:

sig.png

who cares about grammar????? big deal

Well when you're talking about building an application that people will use on their phones and will be a representation of the site, I'd say grammar is a pretty goddam big deal.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived