ESCC Germany: Voting

raysox

GER.png

Hey guys, the waiting is over! Here are the submissions I received from the people who sent concepts in for this round. Anyone with 100+ posts can vote for their top 3. Using the point system(1st-3 points, 2nd- 2 points, 3rd- 1 point). The 3 teams with the highest amount will advance to the final tournament. Then 4th place in each round will be in a wild card showdown. People who entered can vote, but not for themselves. I personally wont vote.

If you did not enter your design, but signed up, your amount of concepts carry over. So you can do concepts in the 4 rounds coming up.

Voting will last until next Monday afternoon.

Here's the entries!

1. KaTo- Hanseaten Bremen

Bremen.png

2. TheFlakeBrand- Dynamo Mainz

Dynamo_Mainz.png

Dynamo_Mainz_Kit.png

3. TalktoChuck- Vfl Essen Drachen

ESSEN1.png

4. raysox- Hamburg Vereinigt

HamburgVereinigt.png

5.HarperK- FC Westsachsen

HarperK_Germany.png

What is the policy for participants and voting? I'm assuming we're not allowed to, but I want to make sure because I haven't seen anything clarifying this. Thanks!

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

What is the policy for participants and voting? I'm assuming we're not allowed to, but I want to make sure because I haven't seen anything clarifying this. Thanks!

People who entered can vote, but not for themselves. I personally wont vote.

My thinking was just because interest was kind of low, we could get more votes this way. So you can vote, and chose the next country we do.

Really great work here by all. There are some very nice kits you guys have made, but as raysox said there's quite a preponderance of horizontal pinstripes! Here's my top three:

1. TalktoChuck- Vfl Essen Drachen- really clean and elegant, particularly the home set. The yellow clash is very nice as well.

2. KaTo- Hanseaten Bremen- Unique color scheme, a playful crest, and nice color blocking (particularly on the third kit)

3. TheFlakeBrand- Dynamo Mainz- I like the color scheme, and it's a nice crest. What's the sublimated design on the road and third?

I also really like Omnibus' SV Westfalen Dortmund concept, but the design on the third is just a little too much. The striping on HarperK's FC Westsachsen

jerseys are very nice as well. Great job, designers!

scotland_fifasig.png

These all turned out really nicely. Great work everyone. My top three are.....

1. Shmee's FC Energie Berlin That crest is absolutely amazing, easily the best of the contest.

2. HarperK's FC Westsachsen I love the way the crest and the kits relate so well to each other, great job all around.

3. TheFlakeBrand's Dynamo Mainz The kits are spectatular, great colors and the crest is top notch.

jNTsTyQ.png

Really great work here by all. There are some very nice kits you guys have made, but as raysox said there's quite a preponderance of horizontal pinstripes! Here's my top three:

1. TalktoChuck- Vfl Essen Drachen- really clean and elegant, particularly the home set. The yellow clash is very nice as well.

2. KaTo- Hanseaten Bremen- Unique color scheme, a playful crest, and nice color blocking (particularly on the third kit)

3. TheFlakeBrand- Dynamo Mainz- I like the color scheme, and it's a nice crest. What's the sublimated design on the road and third?

I also really like Omnibus' SV Westfalen Dortmund concept, but the design on the third is just a little too much. The striping on HarperK's FC Westsachsen

jerseys are very nice as well. Great job, designers!

The road is inspired by the 06-07 PSG jersey, but here is the design.

s.png

The Third Kit is inspired by the old Liverpool away jersey's of the late 80's and early 90's

t.png

Steven_Gerrard_sig_by_Gerrardinho.pnglucassig-1.pngAgger.jpg21l0u9i-1.png

Some great entries here, definitely going to try and compete in the next one.

(not even gonna try and spell out the names of some of these teams haha, so I'll just give the artist name)

1st - HarperK - Beautiful crest, I really love the whole design. The kits go great with it as well, and unique colors. Only thing I'd improve on is the clash, I'd like to see something a bit more crazy than just flipped colors. Doesn't really fit in with something Adidas would do tough, they have to have the 3 stripes on everything. Looks a lot more like a Nike design to me. Also I think the sponsor placement could be better, maybe make it diagonal to go with the stripes?

2nd - KaTo - Again, love the crest (althogh it looks like Croatia a little too much). The home kit is real nice, not feeling the third at all. Don't like the short design on the white either, looks like a random blob of gray. Also I don't know if the design template really fits what PUMA has been coming out with the last few years, so I'd look into that a little more next time. Looks great overall though, and a little humorous (whether it was intended or not).

3rd - Shmee - So tough not choosing this over KaTo's, but in the end I think I liked KaTo's crest just a tad more. It has a real engineering feel to it, and I actually really like that. While some people hate adidas' wild designs, I like that you chose to stick with something realistic and something they'd actually put out, so props for that (looks like a variation of Spain's euro 08 kit). Overall just really solid, hope to see more stuff outta you.

Honorable mention to TalkToChuck, who I think was just a few elements away from having a great entry that would've cracked the top 3.

spacer.png

erikas | go birds | dribbble 

I was under the impression that since shmee responded first he would be the one to choose. However, if indeed I am the one who must undertake that most challenging of responsibilities, I select Italy to be the next country tackled by ESCC.

EDIT: I posted this before seeing raysox's most recent comment. The other country will be Spain, in addition to the aforementioned Italy. I hope my selections produce a batch of concepts as nice as Germany's.

scotland_fifasig.png

Archived