Tackle Twill Stitched Logos/Numbers

TornadoGTS

I'll start with my first one, Sebastian the Ibis from my favorite school, Miami. Thanks to p.stic for the tut on how to do this.

(Click Pic for full size)

th_SebastianTwillStitch.png

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There was a whole thread devoted to this. P.stic did most of them, but a few members posted their own works.

It was pretty old though, so I thought I would start fresh :grin:

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

I guess this stuff kinda makes more sense in this form, with a name and number lol.

th_CJ28TwillStitch.png

That's beautiful, Tornado. As realistic as it gets.

Thanks.

There was a whole thread devoted to this. P.stic did most of them, but a few members posted their own works.

Yeah, that was a great thread with a ton of great concepts...

but these look even better so far. Awesome job Tornado.

Any chance I could get one like the Chris Johnson one but with Wes Welker's name and number (83) in 1280X800? Again these are outstanding.

If you're not taking requests that's fine though. Don't sweat it.

I guess this stuff kinda makes more sense in this form, with a name and number lol.

th_CJ28TwillStitch.png

id think about lowering the opacity on the wrinkleage a bit, but other than looks great. for practical use id remove the huge "MADE BY" though. if u need to have it maybe make it small in a corner and semi transparent.

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

This is one I really wanted to do, not only because the Flyers are my favorite hockey team, but they got that different colored nameplate, so I thought that would be a cool one to do.

th_JVR21TwillStitch.png

Any chance on posting a link or reposting the tutorial? I'd love to learn this technique...

I think its in p.stic's sig.

Any chance I could get one like the Chris Johnson one but with Wes Welker's name and number (83) in 1280X800? Again these are outstanding.

If you're not taking requests that's fine though. Don't sweat it.

I made it and everything then remembered that you wanted a certain size. So I made a copy and downsized it (proportionately), but it dont look as good, it lost a lot of the effect. Would you still want it or not?

Well here is that Welker one at normal size....

(Click Pic)

th_Welker83TwillStitch.png

These are outstanding. If it's no trouble, could I please get a Kurt Warner (13) with the colors from the '99 Rams? in 1366X768 (which I guess is standard for a 17.3" screen? I dunno, I'm not so computer savvy.

Again these look great. If you could do that Warner one for me that would be awesome.

Thanks in advance!

Are you taking requests?

I guess, but if your looking a specific size or whatever, thats when it turns tricky, because like I told patsox, when you have it at any other size besides the normal sides, you lose a majority of the details and effects. I'll gladly try to do who/what you want, but probably gonna be at the normal size.

Are you taking requests?

I guess, but if your looking a specific size or whatever, thats when it turns tricky, because like I told patsox, when you have it at any other size besides the normal sides, you lose a majority of the details and effects. I'll gladly try to do who/what you want, but probably gonna be at the normal size.

Change the size of the document before you start to add names and numbers so you don't loose the stitching and other details.

I AM SCORE!

Archived