Nike NFL Redesign

vmd9

nfl.png

Restarting my previous series. Made a new template and display. Some teams will have similar designs to the previous series, such as the Browns. Others are new! Hopefully this template can show off a little but more than the previous one. Jersey and pants stripes are easier to see, and the shadows are toned down.

ClevelandBrowns.jpg

TennesseTitans.jpg

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree, this may be the best photo-realistic template simply because you can see the sides of the uniform. I really like the Browns for the most part, but I'm not really feeling the orange alternate jersey. I want to like the Titans, but I just really miss the powder blue. IMO, they pretty much own the look in the NFL.

Also, what's your helmet logo look like for Tennessee? It might help to post those with this template.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

The template is extremely impressive for sure... but isn't that an Under Armour cut on the jersey?

Yeah I took it from an Under Armour photo. I liked it much better than the Nike ones floating around and those have become very over used. I understand the cut is still UA, but I don't mind it all. I won't be following the cut for most of the designs, and I guess the Titans somewhat follows it but it was more inspired by what the shoulders look like now.

Absolutely incredible, both teams. You are definitely a top concept maker on this board, it sucks you aren't that realized. Again, both teams look amazing and I love the uniqueness of the Titans. Can't wait for more.

(Also, please no one make their version of this template and release this, like the previous one was)

2ry0jsl.jpg

Fast. Hard. Finish.

Thanks for the input and compliments! About the Titans, I tried to find a font that was similar to what they have now but I'll see if I can find something a bit better. I apologize you can't really see the helmet logo, but it is just the current primary on there. T-circle with flames. Seems like every template has one little thing like that which bothers me. I guess for now I'll try to show as much of the logos as I can and try to note if I used something different than the usual. Also the blue I used was the same light blue used now, but I def need to lighten it up a bit to make it match better, I agree it looks darker.

Here's my next team...my favorite so far!

StLouisRams.jpg

for the Rams I sort of tried to combine the current design with the old. The shoulders have the ram horns, but tried to simulate a reflective effect on them to help them pop off the matte fabric. The pants are the same, but with just a curved stripe down the side. Also added a "pro combat" alternate combining the Super Bowl uniforms with the new design.

Thanks for the input and compliments! About the Titans, I tried to find a font that was similar to what they have now but I'll see if I can find something a bit better. I apologize you can't really see the helmet logo, but it is just the current primary on there. T-circle with flames. Seems like every template has one little thing like that which bothers me. I guess for now I'll try to show as much of the logos as I can and try to note if I used something different than the usual. Also the blue I used was the same light blue used now, but I def need to lighten it up a bit to make it match better, I agree it looks darker.

Here's my next team...my favorite so far!

StLouisRams.jpg

for the Rams I sort of tried to combine the current design with the old. The shoulders have the ram horns, but tried to simulate a reflective effect on them to help them pop off the matte fabric. The pants are the same, but with just a curved stripe down the side. Also added a "pro combat" alternate combining the Super Bowl uniforms with the new design.

I like the one on the far right for the Rams. Nice modernization of the old LA/Early STL unis.

All three look great. The Browns are a good update to a classic look, the stripes on the Titans' unis look really good, and I love the sublimated look of the Rams' stripes.

I just have a few nitpicks. For the Browns, I would match the color of the sleeve cuffs to the color of the jersey, since they're not really a part of the striping pattern. For the Titans I would change the navy trim on the helmet to red to match the jersey stripes. Also I'd just use their current number font.

Amazing work though...that template is incredible. Can't wait to see more!

Archived