FWIW, here's where I'd put the Top 10 (with some HM, and some cheating).
1. Roman Reigns - All jokes about being THE GUY, unfunny memes about being kept strong, and everything else, Roman has developed into a very strong in-ring performer, maybe having the best big match streak in the company in the last 16 months or so. You could say it's easy to have great matches when it's with Daniel Bryan, AJ Styles, etc... but what about the Big Show match from Extreme Rules 2015 that is probably the best Big Show match in... I don't even know? Brock Lesnar had, really, at worst, the second best match of his career against Reigns at Mania last year. The only real time that Reigns has let down in that environment has been against Triple H, who I can't think of a non-Daniel Bryan singles match in the last 5 years I've liked. His character needs work, which is something you don't want to say about someone whose been positioned as a top face, but if they let more him come out of the scripting, he's shown that he can be personable and strong outside of the ring.
2. Bayley - Someone girl next door cute who can open up a new fanbase and make you an absolute :censored:ton of money? Where Have I seen that before? It's not Rowdy Ronda, but it's someone who's a great worker, a good promo, and whose character transcends and envelopes, in a good way, everything she does.
3. Sami Zayn - The most dynamic babyface since a certain Daniel Bryan. Give him time and he will make you money.
4. Shinsuke Nakamura - Part of it is being new, but is there ANY Nakamura match in WWE that wouldn't be interesting right now? He's such a unique personality, so much incredible charisma, and an amazing worker.
5. Samoa Joe - Honestly, this and 6 are toss ups. They're both your hoss heels going forward, if you want to use them in that role. Samoa Joe, after several listless years in the Impact Zone, looks like the same guy who was tearing the world up in 2006.
6. Rusev - Rusev wasn't 100% ready when he got the initial Boris and Natasha push, but he's come into his own as a promo, can show humor and rage almost simultaneously, and he's improved by leaps and bounds as a worker.
7. Sasha Banks - Bayley is the John Cena. Banks is the CM Punk.
8. The New Day (how can you break them up?) - Just an example of something clicking. Keep them together forever and sell a billion dollars in merchandise.
9. American Alpha - Similarly, keep them together and just let them do their thing. They should have been the 'Mania call ups, although I guess Cass, after all this time, is as good as he'll get in the ring.
10. Finn Balor - Outside of the Demon stuff, he kind of seems like a CAW at times, but he's someone that you kind of have to see what you have with him eventually.
My honorable mentions: The Miz (seriously, in the Hollywood role, he just really GETS it. He's one of the few guys who looks for true heel heat and can get it), Becky Lynch (really solid worker on the lady's side, but I feel like she's more the mechanic of the division),The Revival (speaking of Mechanics, maybe the best in-ring team in the WWE), Neville (you need your flippy fliers), and Bray Wyatt (when he's focused, the best mic worker in the company).