What logo looked most clip-art like?

BadSeed84

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is beginning to become a "i dont like this logo so it must be clip art" thread

There is a lot of this going on.

I googled "clip art" and the closest thing I found was paw prints...Clemson (though I really like that helmet)

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

kansas-state-logo-280x280.gif

6315_clemson_tigers-alternate-1976.png406.gif

5o2wuto6hq2592hhy9e4prm6e.gif

Well you got one out of the four. K-State isn't clip art, the Cowboys logo isn't clip art, and the Texas logo isn't clip art. And Clemson's really isn't either, given the detail, though it might be closer.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

"Clip art" isn't the best for this. I think this thread would make a lot more sense as a "Generic Madden Create-a-Team Logo Look-a-likes" thread.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

"Clip art" isn't the best for this. I think this thread would make a lot more sense as a "Generic Madden Create-a-Team Logo Look-a-likes" thread.

Or "Commonly used professional team logos used by high schools".

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

im5xz2q9bjbg44xep08bf5czq.gif

I'll have to say this is almost the exact opposite of clip art.

Probably just an attempt at race-baiting. Yawn.

That's the most-detailed logo in the league, designed specifically for the team from scractch by an Indian tribe.

87Redskins.png

Colorado Rockies logo. Something very generic about that mountain and baseball, as well as the font used.

ej4v6a8q5w5gegtf7ilqbhoz7.png

This has always screamed "Microsoft Office!" to me

Yeah I think y'all are absolutely right. When I think of clip art I think of Microsoft office and all the logos that use the jagged shapes like the white streaks in this one. I assume most clip art was created in the 90s which I believe this logo was. That font too, very very ms office from top to bottom.

• 3 weeks later...

BrantfordBlast.png

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Archived