Random German Soccer Kits

Der Kaiser

Starting with VfL Bochum (2. Bundesliga).

These kits are a homage to their 1998 kits. Everybody hated the "rainbow kits" (due to the main sponsor) when they were out, but they started to become iconic almost 15 years later as they're pretty rare.

I love the 90s soccer kits, so I chose the classic numbers, along with a polo collar. The inside of the collar features a graphic of their beautiful stadium, the former "Ruhrstadion", named "rewirpowerstadion" now. The neck area shows the coat of arms of the city of Bochum.

So, here they are:

vflbochum.png

Next team: SC Preußen Münster (3. Liga).

Not bad, I would like to see the white one completely white with the rainbow part continued to the other side - just to mix things up a bit. Also, the white bit on the Home kits is bugging me due to its size being much greater than the rainbow part.

All in all, very nice first post, interested to see more from you.

Nice work. I also always kinda liked the rainbow kits. When I think of Bochum I think of their Bundesliga years last decade and their rainbow kits. ^^

Looking forward to Münster. Not easy to design imo.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

Great first set of concept posts. Loved the Bochum kits, those rainbow kits always looked good imo. Though I wouldn't have put the rainbow on the away kit but nice job nonetheless. The Munster kits are spot on mate. Great look, but agree with mamiller with putting white shoulder stripes on the away kit. Looking forward to the rest of this series.

SC Paderborn 07:

Some modern designs (home/road) and a special kit: The Schützenfest kit. The Schützenfest (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sch%C3%BCtzenfest) is huge part of society in Westfalia, where Paderborn is located. Bayern Munich had their Oktoberfest kits, so why not celebrating the culture of Westfalia with a kit, that looks like a Schützenfest robe?

scpaderborn.png

I'm a Berliner and I even don't know much about the Schützenfest. ^^

It's an awsome concept btw and an awsome idea. Also home and away are nice and solid concepts. Much better than what they've ever worn.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

• 4 months later...

Archived