NHL outside the box. (NORDIQUES added)

72freebie

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

On the home and road, there'd be 2 stars at the side of the hem connected. I don't think that'd look all that great really, cut it down to 1 (half a star on each side's view). The alt, start using it now because it's beautiful.

I could see these become a reality if we were still in the 90s.... at the end of the day there still better than these:

gsm60gq3xdgh9k4hv8cdf3eje.gif

I used to own that jersey and I -loved- that jersey, so I have to disagree that it is bad. It is not traditional, sure, but I liked how it looked for being an alternate, something a team is only supposed to wear ten or so times a season. Would never want to see it as a primary, though. I miss the Coyoted original look. Not that I hate their current look, but it was so unique.

Is it possible to do the arms in the right place. They shouldn't look the way they do.

Could you explain please

For example the Oilers jerseys. Do you mean there should be two oil drops per arm or only one. I dont know how nobody has noticed this yet tbh.

usbnr3E.png     QrRvhzH.png     u0rDbga.png

Montreal Canadiens

canadiens_zps1a24ae1e.png

It might fear some Habs fans and hockey purists, but to me that's so good it's practically not even outside the box.

I've always advocated that the Canadiens should go to that white sweater with the chest stripe for a road sweater. And I honestly would be pretty happy if that blue sweater came back as an alternate, albeit without the vintage white and all the striping, but it does fit into your theme.

You should probably not have vintage white and white on the same uniform though, I would probably make the stripes on the jersey vintage white just to avoid having all white pants. That or make the pants blue like on the actual centennial uniform. Apart from that, and the blue going all the way down to the hem on the primary set, I wouldn't make any fuss if this came out on the ice.

Archived