Colorado Buffaloes Logo (Via a former Bills Concept)

hettinger_rl

I was going through my previous concepts and thinking about the up coming CFB season and came across my Buffalo Bills ( http://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/98390-buffalo-bills-logo/#entry2223279 ) concept from last spring. I decided that it would make for an interesting Colorado Buffaloes concept. I know that the logo's style would be too close to the Bill's logo, but since they don't have the rights to it anyway.... what the heck.

Set 1

Logo

331ir9l.jpg

Helmet

25hzalg.jpg

Set 2

Logo

24brsec.jpg

Helmet

24xmdtx.jpg

2014Event7_Medal.pngEvent5_Medal.pngSDLureFT1L2.pngwb9iz8.jpg

I was going through my previous concepts and thinking about the up coming CFB season and came across my Buffalo Bills ( http://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/98390-buffalo-bills-logo/#entry2223279 ) concept from last spring. I decided that it would make for an interesting Colorado Buffaloes concept. I know that the logo's style would be too close to the Bill's logo, but since they don't have the rights to it anyway.... what the heck.

331ir9l.jpg

Now there's a Buffalo logo done right! You planning on doing full uniforms?

331ir9l.jpg

Now there's a Buffalo logo done right! You planning on doing full uniforms?

Thank you. I have a lot of ideas for uniforms in my head, however they never seem to pan-out when I start working them out. I may try though.

minor nit pick, but to piggy back on paper thin's comment, in your signature, the buffalo's horn is curved forward. In your concept, its the other way. I don't have much of a problem with it as it could just be different types of Buffalo of something.

Either way, I like it better it better in these colours

I think the horns on the helmet should be turned around, but other than that this looks great.

318_YellowsotneBisonProfile.jpg

You would think so, however bison horns grow out-back and up. By the time they get older though they are "broomed" off aka broken and re-polished.

Bison-UT-0608_01-flick-791792.jpg

minor nit pick, but to piggy back on paper thin's comment, in your signature, the buffalo's horn is curved forward. In your concept, its the other way. I don't have much of a problem with it as it could just be different types of Buffalo of something.

Either way, I like it better it better in these colours

I think the horns on the helmet should be turned around, but other than that this looks great.

318_YellowsotneBisonProfile.jpg

You would think so, however bison horns grow out-back and up. By the time they get older though they are "broomed" off aka broken and re-polished.

Bison-UT-0608_01-flick-791792.jpg

ahhhh ok, I guess the angle can make it look different too. Well then, leave it as it is :P

No problem, thanks for the interest.

Set 1

Logo

331ir9l.jpg

Helmet

25hzalg.jpg

Set 2

Logo

24brsec.jpg

Helmet

24xmdtx.jpg

I see you my helmet idea for this concept. Looks great

Archived