NFL Logo Concepts (New England Patriots, Cleveland Browns, Seattle Seahawks)

ramsjetsthunder

Got interested and on a roll today so I threw together these logos, that actually turned out better than I expected. I did a Patriots and Browns Redesign. Just wanted to see what everyone thought, here they are:

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS

A Classic, yet modern logo of a redesigned "Flying Elvis".

10636700_10205203619476944_7648820107061

CLEVELAND BROWNS

This logo actually didn't take me that long to make, and I originally designed it for more of an alternate logo, but I think would be great as a primary. It's Paul Brown, why the Browns are called the Browns, so I figured it'd be nice to have a logo honoring him. It's something that hasn't been done very often, but it still holds true to the classic Cleveland Browns Tradition.

1505409_10205203619436943_59573301062395

Like I said, I put these together pretty quick, so feel free to leave feedback & suggestions.

fiowXOD.png

Like I said, I put these together pretty quick, so feel free to leave feedback & suggestions.

Both of these logos look awkward. The patriots logo looks strange and fat to me, and the ear doesnt even look like an ear to me. Paul Brown looks deranged to me IMO.

u3J7jjd.png

Both of these logos look awkward. The patriots logo looks strange and fat to me, and the ear doesnt even look like an ear to me. Paul Brown looks deranged to me IMO.

Agree with you on the Pats, the face definitely needs some work. I'll fix that, but until then here's the Seahawks:

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS

I tried to recreate the classic look with a modern twist. The Seattle skyline gives it a new touch. I added a new word logo as well.

1932419_10205206280423466_80804505525011

Again, feel free to leave feedback & suggestions.

fiowXOD.png

Archived