NFL Throwbacks On The Nike Elite 51 Template

__taylorc

Alright so this is my second post and I kinda thought it would be cool to put old NFL Throwback Uniforms on the Nike Elite 51 template to see how they'd look if they were actually used in an NFL game now as a throwback. If you have any request please send me them, so here it is

1994 Arizona Cardinals

1983 Seattle Seahawks

1969 Minnesota Vikings

1994 Dallas Cowboys "Throwback"

Tj4ZkPU.png

1zwchs3.jpg_zpshph8rzul.png

27xqdyc.jpg_zps7iobnqxz.png

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im sorry, but where is the twist? I just see old uniforms with a nike logo

i like the template though

thats what i was working with, the twist part was just fitting them with the nike template because these could possibly be worn as actual throwbacks, and to make them look alot better and cleaner. Sorry for the confusion

Tj4ZkPU.png

thats what i was working with, the twist part was just fitting them with the nike template because these could possibly be worn as actual throwbacks, and to make them look alot better and cleaner. Sorry for the confusion

Its all good, i get what you are doing now, vikings please!

Its all good, i get what you are doing now, vikings please!

gotcha

Tj4ZkPU.png

I don't understand how this is modernizing. It's the same design on the same template.

Modernizing as in cleaning them up and putting them on a newer Nike template, im trying to show how older uniforms would possibly look like now like if a team brought them back as a Throwback Alternate like St. Louis or Tampa Bay with there Throwback Nike uniforms

Tj4ZkPU.png

I understand what you are doing, and you are doing it well. I think people are looking for the "Creativity" part of it, which is very limited as you are simply putting old looks on a new template.

Just keep doing what you are doing though.

Any possibilities of any CFL teams on the Nike template? They typically use Reebok but I believe their older looks were different companies so It would be nice to see how you convert them.

I understand what you are doing, and you are doing it well. I think people are looking for the "Creativity" part of it, which is very limited as you are simply putting old looks on a new template.

Just keep doing what you are doing though.

Any possibilities of any CFL teams on the Nike template? They typically use Reebok but I believe their older looks were different companies so It would be nice to see how you convert them.

Yeah I'm glad you realized what i was doing on here and thank you, This isnt my most creative post but I just thought it would be cool to post this because I wonder how throwback uniforms would look on more modern templates, and i just thought it would be fun and i thought others would like to see how they'd possible look. As for the CFL request im willing to try it, Im not too familiar with the CFL but I actually would like getting into alittle more, I've been finishing up a rebranding of a school so ill get to it after i finish that up. Also on this thread im gonna also do NCAA Throwbacks just to put that out there.

Tj4ZkPU.png

ilu0rxkcuxigudrvm3sff9xbg.gifsli6k1l6xa5ogognnxtnwanr1.gifyz9oqsn4ezyec9sd6zp6ft7i9.gif

Guess where I found all these, on THIS site. This thread is pointless.

Those aren't Elite 51 templates though. Although the thread is technically not much of a concept, I'm not quite sure where it should go.

People are such hard&&&'s.

TaylorC,

Do you like what you are doing?

If so, keep doing it.

At the end of the day make yourself happy.

Sorry if I'm tired of people making pointless posts and topics, especially with new users.

usbnr3E.png     QrRvhzH.png     u0rDbga.png

Archived