NFL Throwbacks On The Nike Elite 51 Template

__taylorc

People are such hard&&&'s.

TaylorC,

Do you like what you are doing?

If so, keep doing it.

At the end of the day make yourself happy.

Sorry if I'm tired of people making pointless posts and topics, especially with new users.

Okay this is hilarious, your seriously do not understand what I'm trying to do here by calling it a "pointless thread" when all Im trying to do is have fun and create stuff. And to point it out anybody can post whatever they want on this website thats the reason why its called a "FORUM" so people can post whatever they want, you calling post pointless is your own opinion, all i wanted to do was recreate throwback uniforms on modern templates because I thought they'd look cool, and they do and people would like to see more so thats what I'm gonna do and if you dont like it you can just F### off because I'm gonna keep on posting no matter what you say, dont try to take a forum to seriously. Thank you and have a good day.

Tj4ZkPU.png

1zwchs3.jpg_zpshph8rzul.png

27xqdyc.jpg_zps7iobnqxz.png

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TaylorC,

If so, keep doing it.

Sorry if I'm tired of people making pointless posts and topics, especially with new users.

Okay this is hilarious, your seriously do not understand what I'm trying to do here by calling it a "pointless thread" when all Im trying to do is have fun and create stuff. And to point it out anybody can post whatever they want on this website thats the reason why its called a "FORUM" so people can post whatever they want, you calling post pointless is your own opinion, all i wanted to do was recreate throwback uniforms on modern templates because I thought they'd look cool, and they do and people would like to see more so thats what I'm gonna do and if you dont like it you can just F### off because I'm gonna keep on posting no matter what you say, dont try to take a forum to seriously. Thank you and have a good day.

so please be butthurt somewhere else

Tj4ZkPU.png

TaylorC,

If so, keep doing it.

I think the issue is arising (or arose) from your wording what you're doing is not modernizing looks. That would entail taking a traditional look and creatively displaying it in a modern way. What you're essentially doing here is taking traditional looks and applying them to a current template. The current topic title is much more suitable for what you're actually doing here.

On another note, nice to see the Seahawks retros on the Nike template, wish they'd add those and get rid of the Grey jerseys.

TaylorC,

If so, keep doing it.

I think the issue is arising (or arose) from your wording what you're doing is not modernizing looks. That would entail taking a traditional look and creatively displaying it in a modern way. What you're essentially doing here is taking traditional looks and applying them to a current template. The current topic title is much more suitable for what you're actually doing here.

On another note, nice to see the Seahawks retros on the Nike template, wish they'd add those and get rid of the Grey jerseys.

Yeah your right maybe I need to put that out there alittle more i guess, but thank you and I do agree they need to bring them back expecially since there 40th season is coming up next year. Thats the main reason for this thread is to get a look at throwback uniforms would look like today if they were brought back as an alternate

Tj4ZkPU.png

TaylorC,

If so, keep doing it.

I can understand this frustration and I agree it is annoying. But of all the useless threads, I don't feel this one is one of them, or at least to their extent. Bottom line is he is still bringing something new to the table (new templates so there will be slight design change) and lets not ignore the fact that his work is clean. The images aren't links, the lines don't bleed and he hasn't bumped - only now due to bickering. Lets just be thankful he's doing most of it right for a new member, they can't all be perfect but if we start bitching about every little thing a new member does, we soon wont have any new members. I say lets leave it unless a mod sees otherwise.

also OP, maybe go edit the original post and say something along the lines of "taking old designs and putting them on the new templates. It's not too much modernization, some will be tweaked, but for the most part, it's just an example of what could be if the NFL was more leniant on the amount of jerseys and helmets a team can have." just to stop any more complaining.

taylorc_ said that it is my opinion, which it is, and everyone is entitled to one. That's the reason of this forum, to see other people's opinions. That's the whole point of a forum. In my eyes seeing the exact same jersey on a somewhat different template isn't considered a concept. I can see how you may find it cool, but I find it a waste of time since you can already visualize the player wearing it by looking at the retro jersey itself. Looking at the jerseys you did, it seems like you know what you're doing and I feel like you should carry on to make some other concepts. I really just feel like this isn't the thread to be posting this in, Sports Logos would be much better, but that's all up to the mods.

BTW I'm not "butthurt" in any shape or form, but by the looks of it, you are. I've said what I've needed to say, so your welcome. Peace.

usbnr3E.png     QrRvhzH.png     u0rDbga.png

TaylorC,

If so, keep doing it.

dude , you are relatively new yourself with a little more than 2 months under your belt . Don't insult, I find these as nice, minus some of them using the same number font. At least these look very clean and well done.

Hope you decide to do an update of the Dolphins 70's jersey. Would be interesting to see how it compares to our newer ones.

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

TaylorC,

If so, keep doing it.

dude , you are relatively new yourself with a little more than 2 months under your belt . Don't insult, I find these as nice, minus some of them using the same number font. At least these look very clean and well done.

Hope you decide to do an update of the Dolphins 70's jersey. Would be interesting to see how it compares to our newer ones.

One more thing: Just because I've been here for two months, doesn't mean I don't know the rules (unspoken & written) of the forum.

usbnr3E.png     QrRvhzH.png     u0rDbga.png

ahhhh reminds me of "I liked the band longer than you did, I knew then before they were famous, therefore I am a bigger fan than you". The fact that you are causing a scene on his thread rather than just ignoring it - which would have made this thread have only half of its posts - shows you really don't know how to act on this forums. There's opinions, and then there is forcing your opinions. You have stated your opinion multiple times now causing a snowball effect. Yes, you are entitled to your opinion, but you are not entitled to harass someone with it. Just leave this thread if you don't care about it and only comment on ones you do care about. If you feel that a thread shouldn't be here, report it and let the mods make the decision otherwise, quit yer bitchin'

taylorc_ said that it is my opinion, which it is, and everyone is entitled to one. That's the reason of this forum, to see other people's opinions. That's the whole point of a forum. In my eyes seeing the exact same jersey on a somewhat different template isn't considered a concept. I can see how you may find it cool, but I find it a waste of time since you can already visualize the player wearing it by looking at the retro jersey itself. Looking at the jerseys you did, it seems like you know what you're doing and I feel like you should carry on to make some other concepts. I really just feel like this isn't the thread to be posting this in, Sports Logos would be much better, but that's all up to the mods.

BTW I'm not "butthurt" in any shape or form, but by the looks of it, you are. I've said what I've needed to say, so your welcome. Peace.

No I'm not butthurt I'm not complaining about a thread, thats you. I find this pretty funny actually,all your doing is putting this thread on top of the concept forums so keep on complaining.

Tj4ZkPU.png

The people who try to make others feel like idiots on this forum are the real idiots. You're not really paying attention to the beautiful part of uniforms if you can't tell the difference between current Nike templates and the way jerseys used to be made. That's the most fundamental and important part of the evolution of uniforms. If made today, all of these designs would be different and modified so this thread definitely has a point.

I love what you're doing! Keep this going!

P.S. Can you do the home 90's Cardinals?

Okay I absolutely had to do this next one, This is the 1994 Dallas Cowboys "Throwback" Uniforms. (This was a strange one but I kinda like it actually) And I have to say this but I'm really happy the support this thread has gotten and there is more to come, like i said just bring in more request.

I must say I wasnt too sure about the whole 2 colored shoulders but I must say I like the outcome.

Dallas-Cowboys_zps40b12716.jpg

And like always here's what they looked like in the 1990's

253727-727436_zps751544aa.jpg

Tj4ZkPU.png

The people who try to make others feel like idiots on this forum are the real idiots. You're not really paying attention to the beautiful part of uniforms if you can't tell the difference between current Nike templates and the way jerseys used to be made. That's the most fundamental and important part of the evolution of uniforms. If made today, all of these designs would be different and modified so this thread definitely has a point.

Thank you and I've already done the 1990's cardinals it was my first post :)

Tj4ZkPU.png

That last one was a prime example how it isn't that simple to just paste an old look on a new template. A lot had to be altered here and I think you did a pretty good job. The star not being flush with the blue area is bugging me a little, a subtle rotation of both the star and the blue field and you might be able to get it even closer.

That last one was a prime example how it isn't that simple to just paste an old look on a new template. A lot had to be altered here and I think you did a pretty good job. The star not being flush with the blue area is bugging me a little, a subtle rotation of both the star and the blue field and you might be able to get it even closer.

Alright I'll edit it thanks for pointing that out

Tj4ZkPU.png

Thank you and I've already done the 1990's cardinals it was my first post :)

That's my mistake, I'd love to the see the road whites with the AZ flag on the sleeves at some point!

Archived