I like how the bottom left curve of the neck followed the top curve of the "S" into the "U" on your drawing, but I like how the bird is centered over all three letters in your vector version, so if you could do both of those things I think It might be a little stronger. I also like how the blue/black is a little bit thicker around the eye and beak in your drawing, but overall this is awesome!

sig-01_zpsb2ab3976.png

I like the bird head a lot, but I would like it even more with thicker (out)lines – including the nostril.

The "S" is pretty unproportional. Therefore I would fix the curves of the top part of the letter in order to make it look exactly like the bottom part.

Other than that, it's a pretty good concept! Nicely done.

Never argue with an idiot! They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.––George Carlin

• 2 weeks later...

Great work! Being a SUU alum and working closely with the graphic design team there I know the hatred they have for the current logo. It's awkward and difficult to work with in many aspects. That's one reason why they have black helmets with a watermark Thor on it.

That said, I love this. I think a few tweaks here and there would make it awesome. I might suggest having the lighting streak beyond the bird's head and maybe play with the eye a bit. It needs more white space I think?

But, seriously, I love it!

GO T-BIRDS!

Cool work on the logos Real1, especially with the wordmark letters. Speaking of which, if you had the complete set of letters and numbers, what would you name that font as? P.S.: Hope to see those on football concept jersey desgins in the future.

Florida State Seminoles fan for life (mostly on football, basketball and baseball)! 2011-12 ACC men's basketball conference tournament champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football Atlantic Division champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football regular season champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football conference bowl tournament champions; 2014 NCAA D-I FBS BCS national champions!

I like how the bottom left curve of the neck followed the top curve of the "S" into the "U" on your drawing, but I like how the bird is centered over all three letters in your vector version, so if you could do both of those things I think It might be a little stronger. I also like how the blue/black is a little bit thicker around the eye and beak in your drawing, but overall this is awesome!

This. I really liked this. Then maybe bring the two together with a border/outline. The thunderbird head is fantastic though.

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

Archived