Tampa Bay Buccaneers Logo

BucsBoy02

First attempt that I think looks alright at tattering up the sails. Once its shrunk down to the size it would be on the jersey the tattering is still noticeable and not overwhelming. Still trying to work out maybe removing or replacing some of it. Let me know what you think.

Buccaneersshiptattered2_zps963703f8.png

I rather like the new bucs logo and uniforms....with the greys added to the new logo it gives it some dimension and some pop...the old logo looks so flat next to the new one....also i love the cannon ball idea.

Honestly I don't have a problem with the new uniforms and logo's, well most of the time. Sometime I have to stop and ask myself, "wtf am I looking at?" But for the most part I do like them. But one thing I miss about the old logo's was the roughness, the new logo's just look to clean to be Buccaneer/Pirate like. Also IMO its a flag, so it should look flat. That's pretty much the whole reason I'm doing this concept, to see what could have been my way. I'm still trying to figure out what to do with the cannonball idea. Ever since it was mentioned, all I can think about when I see it is a dodge ball. lol

First attempt that I think looks alright at tattering up the sails. Once its shrunk down to the size it would be on the jersey the tattering is still noticeable and not overwhelming. Still trying to work out maybe removing or replacing some of it. Let me know what you think.

Buccaneersshiptattered2_zps963703f8.png

Looks nice, you missed a spot though ;)

• 1 month later...

Archived