2014 MLB World Series / Postseason Logos

UncleJunior

http://m752dt.jpg

I guess "LOS ANGELES ANGELS OF ANAHEIM" didn't fit across the top

i am waiting to get the world series champ t-shirt..........hope i don´t have to go to Africa to get one, i heard this is a bad time to visit
Hmm, I thought you were a "Rays" fan. Or is that just the name of your suspended account?

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

pMLB2-19680716dt.jpgpMLB2-19680681dt.jpg

I am bothered by these particular apparel, because the idea of dowsing yourself in champagne for playing in a one-game playoff is completely asinine. These were completely done for profits; no need for sugarcoating this fan embezzlement effort by MLB.

I always though that the lowest Major League Baseball would go for championship apparel in September would be for winning the Wildcard (up until 2011). But to sell locker-room apparel for teams who could play just one "postseason" game (I truly don't believe the Wildcard Game is part of the entire MLB postseason) speaks how much deeper into the respectability abyss has the league gone for profits.

Would a Giants or Pirates fan seriously horde him or herself $35 for a shirt for a one-game event? Would he or she do it after their team loses that one-game? Pittsburgh is still in the running for the NL Central title; should they douse themselves again in champagne, this time in a Division Champions shirt? Should they douse for winning the Wildcard Game and have yet another shirt for actually winning the league's Wildcard spot?

Mind-boggling stupid how MLB has pimped itself out for fast cash from gullible fans.

World Series patch on the MLB.com store:

pMLB2-19679347dt.jpg

As for the markings on the sidelines, that didn't look too bad last night in KC, maybe because of the length of the word " Postseason" (World Series, should look ok.) The red "2014" appears too dark though, I'm nitpicking I know..

Still hate it, but gotta work with what these "designers" made I suppose.

i1.jpg

I wonder how this logo (and all postseason logos for that matter) will be painted on the field. I think it'll look awkward.

º º º º

gYFfCIp.pngPtJSay1.png

• 2 weeks later...

Archived