LLFHockey's NFL Redesign (32/32 Falcons)

YelichGraphics

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think there's an upgrade here. I would have a stripe on both pant options, or none at all. The numbers were the biggest thing that popped out to me. The font seems too cartoonish, but they're too small as is. Some adjustments and you may have a good set. Just my opinions.

that is what there pants are like in real life.

I don't think there's an upgrade here. I would have a stripe on both pant options, or none at all. The numbers were the biggest thing that popped out to me. The font seems too cartoonish, but they're too small as is. Some adjustments and you may have a good set. Just my opinions.

It's a CONCEPT :rolleyes: It doesn't have to be like real life.

spacer.png

true its a concept but he's allowed to keep the pants the way they are and change the jersey/helmet. not everything has to be changed, its up to the creator to decide that

true its a concept but he's allowed to keep the pants the way they are and change the jersey/helmet. not everything has to be changed, its up to the creator to decide that

This is true too, except I think they're saying it would look better if he made the stripes match. Right now it looks like the jerseys should be put together with a different type of pant striping rather than what they have IRL right now.

• 4 weeks later...

As an Arizona fan I feel this concept isn't horrible, but it's not for the cards. First of all if you put arizona on the front of the jersey use there actual wordmark. Second of all return there helmet to how it is, you may not know it but we've had no stripe and a grey facemask for eternity. Also where did you get black pants... we aren't the falcons. When making a concept you have to keep the identity of a team in mind, you can change there look but not there identity.

I'm fine with the #s, but what you did there with the follow-up post was basically posting some butt-ugly concept and then say: before you go on about how terrible that is, look at this: stlouisblues.jpeg

Just because it's real doesn't mean it exists! :P

As for the concept. I'm with the comments above, not a bad concept here. I'm ok with the beak colour change, but I wouldn't include it on the uniform at all. I do quite like the uber-clean, stripeless helmet, but if you want to change it, so be it. But like I mentioned, drop the sand from the helmet if you wish to keep it. Pants, yep, I'm ok with them. My bg issue here is all the black utilized. Keep it to a minimum and you'll be good. Good concept.

Archived