LLFHockey's NFL Redesign (32/32 Falcons)

YelichGraphics

I actually liked the pants on the Cardinals uniform. Sure, I don't think I'd like to see them hit the field, but they're a really unique idea that I have not seen before. So kudos for that. The second Saints concept is much better than your first, although the numbers are way too big. I'm also not a fan of the rounded number font for the Cardinals. I do, however, like the copper beak as opposed to yellow.

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Cowboys set definitely needs silver, IMO. Also, the "Dallas" wordmark under the collar is too big; it makes the uniform look high school-ish.

It doesn't NEED silver thats just your personal preference. And the word mark is not too big at all. College teams have word marks much bigger than this one and this doesn't make it look like a high school team at all.

ok but what about september, november, december, january, and the super bowl? they wouldn't wear pink socks then so why put them in now. i think the pink spikes, gloves, and undershirt are fine pink because those are easily changed i just think that actually putting pink inside of the uniform is a little strange.

The new template makes them look better, however the saints' gold pants + helmet and all of Arizona's pants have way too small of stripes.

Acts 16:31 - And they replied: "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved, you and your household."

John 3:16 - "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life."

John 14:6 - Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me."

• 2 weeks later...

Archived