THE NHL - Baseball Style ( Colorado added 21/9)

Christian Legault

Thank You roadrunner.

I skipped boston, just because I'm having template trouble when i make the jerseys black. (can't see stitching)

In the mean time, here is Buffalo. I kept this one pretty traditional, il try and get my creativity on with calgary.

ChristianLegault-BUF_zps7967494a.png

These are really nice as well. In fact as a person who is not huge on baseball aesthetics I really wish teams would go to these kind of styles. No more gray jerseys! Nicely done, once again.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First off, let me say that the red version of this set is perfect. I particularly like the "wheat" details from the secondary logo on the sleeves and socks. That being said I really feel that the white version would benefit from some black. I can appreciate you wanting to tip your hat to the retro look but it doesn't feel like a cohesive set.

First off, let me say that the red version of this set is perfect. I particularly like the "wheat" details from the secondary logo on the sleeves and socks. That being said I really feel that the white version would benefit from some black. I can appreciate you wanting to tip your hat to the retro look but it doesn't feel like a cohesive set.

Well since the red ones have white & gold outlines, the white ones could have black & yellow outlines.

Overall, so far I like what I've seen--and I have no problem if each team doesn't have a grey uni--it's your concept series, and if you don't want to do that--then don't do it--there are too many "rules" people want to impose on concepts, and it takes away the fun.

I especially like the Calgary uni's use of the 3rd uni's logo--it looks odd in hockey--but it's perfect for baseball--it would even fit a grey uni.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Calgary looks pretty good, but it would look better if Sean Monahan's name was spelled right.

Yeah, my bad. I guess you could say it was a pun since he's so Monotone ;)

Also, thanks, yeah it's been difficult for some teams, like boston due to the lack of scripts, I'll figure something out.

sig_zpsbkzghgfz.png

Twitter: @lestoplegault - Email: Christiantlegault@gmail.com Blog: http://legaultdesigns.blogspot.ca/

• 2 weeks later...

Colorado looks great, for the Canes, I'd add the hurricane pattern to the jersey once you make it.

Yeah I'm not so much having trouble with the unis but more with the logo choice

I saw someone who flattened the Canes primary logo, and I think putting a baseball in the center of it would look stellar.

Can't wait for the CBJ!

Agreed.

That's what- She

Archived