MLB Changes 2015

TVIXX

Is it just me or is this happening to every friggin' team with a gray alternate this year?

Don't believe it's happened to the Giants yet, but yeah this is probably the biggest problem I have with the grey alts.

uig7aiht8jnpl1szbi57zzlsh.gif4jzjfvwxifvemelyh9xjbnyr4.gifefvfv5b5g1zgpsf56gb04lthx.gif594153172016.gif

Kershaw is GOD! Kershaw is LIFE! Kershaw is ALL!

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it just me or is this happening to every friggin' team with a gray alternate this year?

Don't believe it's happened to the Giants yet, but yeah this is probably the biggest problem I have with the grey alts.

It has happened to the Giants. Marco Scutaro did it the first year they wore the gray alts (2012, I think).

It has happened to the Giants. Marco Scutaro did it the first year they wore the gray alts (2012, I think).

Ding ding ding. You have just won a million internet points.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/big-league-stew/marco-scutaro-dons-wrong-jersey-giants-teammates-immediately-135313974--mlb.html

^ It's so terribly inconsistent. When the Giants unveiled this set for the first time, the piping was right at the end. Then when they changed to their headspoon grays, they moved the piping only on those. Same thing with their alt gray. Yet all other jerseys are different. Giants have IMO one of the worst uniform sets in baseball because of their inconsistencies all over the place

Exactly! They had a modern classic and totally destroyed it with stupid pointless changes.
ahh, the new orange is rather nice !

On it's own it's not too bad but the previous ones were way better. Piping was consistent, no headspoon and it went along the rest of their sets perfectly.

12438142365_1e4f97c63a_o.png

Is this the World Series logo for this year? I noticed it when I was watching a video on mlb.com.

NBkKgfG.png

I know we already saw some stuff from the Umpires Media Guide, but this has no gradient and a different font.

Is this the World Series logo for this year? I noticed it when I was watching a video on mlb.com.

NBkKgfG.png

I know we already saw some stuff from the Umpires Media Guide, but this has no gradient and a different font.

Wow. Looks like the MLB is already predicting a Tigers world series... or an Astros one. XD

Perhaps they're planning making versions more personalized to teams this year? That would be pretty coo'.

spacer.png

spacer.png

New Stars and Stripes caps for this year, time to hear some complaints https://twitter.com/uniwatch/status/597719225990516738

I had a much worse image in my head before I saw these and I'm relieved my thought did not come true. I'll allow it.

Huh. Yeah. Rather understated and actually pretty cool looking. I mean, is there going to be any manner of personalization, or just the same thing for each team with a different logo? A little change from team to team would be nice, maybe either red or blue for the leagues or making each matchup red vs blue. If they did the period where every game is an interleague game during this time, it would be a nice way to do both simultaneously.

spacer.png

spacer.png

The Nats' hat will probably look the best, and then the Red Sox, Yankees, and Phillies versions might be kind of cool.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived