MLB Changes 2015

TVIXX

So this happened last night, and I hope it happens more but know it won't.CEw2yVVWAAAv_yv.png

A great move by the Orioles. And it was important enough a thing that it induced Buck to take off the jacket! This is one of the very few times that Buck has been photographed in a jersey.

logo-diamonds-for-CC-no-photo-sig.png

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That white A's on the road cap when there's no white anywhere else in the road unfit in always bothered me.

What about the Yankees, Rays, White Sox, Twins, Royals, Rangers, Astros, Phillies, Marlins, Cardinals, Reds, Brewers, Padres, and Dodgers?

Yankees, White Sox, Royals, Rangers, Phillies,

Marlins, Cardinals, Reds, Brewers and Padres all have white on their road jerseys.

Not that I think it's necessary to justify a white cap logo on the road - gods know that most of these teams, especially the Yankees, would look so much better without the fussy white outlines.

When there isn't white on an away uniform, I think a white cap logo still looks fine when there is a good bit of contrast against the crown. A few of you mentioned this being an issue for the Braves, but then the only other options for them would be a gray or red logo. Neither would look good, in my opinion.

That white A's on the road cap when there's no white anywhere else in the road unfit in always bothered me.

What about the Yankees, Rays, White Sox, Twins, Royals, Rangers, Astros, Phillies, Marlins, Cardinals, Reds, Brewers, Padres, and Dodgers?

Marlins, Cardinals, Reds, Brewers and Padres all have white on their road jerseys.

Not that I think it's necessary to justify a white cap logo on the road - gods know that most of these teams, especially the Yankees, would look so much better without the fussy white outlines.

The Cardinals have white outlines?

111612-cardinals-jersey-3.jpg

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Ahh... Don't mind me. Little brain fart on my part. I was just thinking you were talking about white on road caps not fitting, given how often the argument over light colors with road uniforms has happened on here, especially when the Cards ditched wearing navy road caps full time.

I greatly disagree with you on the Yankees aways, though. It would be so drab with just the navy on gray. Look at how the Red Sox aways looked for a few years there.

(Yes, I'm aware people were complaining about those unis for the lack of red, but I still think they looked pretty drab regardless of the team's colors)

spacer.png

spacer.png

I was just browsing lids and went to mets hats..... and the solid black Mets cap was under Authentic Collection. Any Shot Mets are wearing a black throwback already? I know there are some "Authentic Collection" hats like the red sox hanging sox cap but this raised my eyebrows a little.

I was just browsing lids and went to mets hats..... and the solid black Mets cap was under Authentic Collection. Any Shot Mets are wearing a black throwback already? I know there are some "Authentic Collection" hats like the red sox hanging sox cap but this raised my eyebrows a little.

Mets aren't thinking about wearing black any time soon. The black hat is just for sales.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Looks like the new MLB ASG hats are out! They're awesome!

5DTeEjv.jpg

Amazing.

Better than I hoped. On a related note, anyone know where I can buy that All Star cap patch. I want a Low Profile Reds hat but they don't have it with the patch.

Looks like the new MLB ASG hats are out! They're awesome!

5DTeEjv.jpg

If they were the team colors instead of white, I'd be way more into this.

Should have done team color for the NL. Still, these are probably the best ASG caps ever.

Archived