What did you used to think about logos?

Ark

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I was a kid, I never realized what was going on with that horse either, I'd just draw it the way I saw it.

Also, thought the Bills' red stripe was blood.

There was also a kid on the bus that I traded baseball cards with that insisted on calling the Orioles the "Oreos" and the Mets was prounced "Meets"..

87Redskins.png

Before I saw this up close, I always thought this was a horse shooting a laser out of its mouth.

denver-broncos-retro-logo-01.jpg

When I was little, I used to think that was a unicorn. Nevermind the fact that the "horn" is coming out of his nose and not on top of his head - the mind of a 6 year old cares not for these details.

853.gif

I had no clue what this was supposed to be. I just thought it was like magic spell runes or something. Only recently did I see the "DC." The black mark looks like a crescent moon, I just figured it was wizardy sh\t.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

The Trailblazers' logo is an abstract representation of a basketball game. The 5 white and red lines represent players on two teams. I had always thought it had something to do with a hurricane or typhoon. Which never made sense.

Until middle school or so, I thought the Trailblazers' logo (the original one is the one I grew up with) was the spinning lines of a Weed Eater.

Blazers_original.pngwill-a-22-lr-bullet-go-through-a-spinnin

Trailblazers... cutting down grass and trees to clear a path... it makes sense!

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

I have never been able to see anything but a beaver with a mustache for that old 'Riders logo.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

Archived