Ottawa Senators Jersey Sets (Topsy-Turvy Edition)

jlog3000

I was wondering if the Ottawa Senators have kept with either of the jerseys between fall 1997 and spring 2007. Anyways, here I present the following:

Here is version A, based on the 1997-2000 alternate turned 2000-2007 road red jersey:

AJHHJANHLSenators201401.png

Here is version A, based on the 2000-2007 alternate black jersey:

AJHHJANHLSenators201402.png

Lemme know your thoughts guys.

P.S.: The following concepts aren't mine. The true credit and copyright goes to A_J_H.

Florida State Seminoles fan for life (mostly on football, basketball and baseball)! 2011-12 ACC men's basketball conference tournament champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football Atlantic Division champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football regular season champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football conference bowl tournament champions; 2014 NCAA D-I FBS BCS national champions!

You're John Ocasio I'm assuming?

Set B is what shouldbe on the ice right now, no questions.

Set A should truly only ever be a red sweater, but if you must, make the swoosh on the black sweater red on the inside, and make the number outline black on the black sweater and white on the white sweater. I wouldn't have minded seeing either of those two sweaters on the ice a thirds seven years ago, but the second set wins by a landslide here.

You're John Ocasio I'm assuming?

Set B is what shouldbe on the ice right now, no questions.

Set A should truly only ever be a red sweater, but if you must, make the swoosh on the black sweater red on the inside, and make the number outline black on the black sweater and white on the white sweater. I wouldn't have minded seeing either of those two sweaters on the ice a thirds seven years ago, but the second set wins by a landslide here.

First things first, yes I am. But most of my friends know me as J-LOG (which explains part of my username). But I sincerely don't like to be called by my real name on the internet.

Secondly, I believe that Set B should had been the right choice for the Sens to completely tweak/modify at that period of time.

For Set A, I could re-change those colors as you suggested (if you like).

Florida State Seminoles fan for life (mostly on football, basketball and baseball)! 2011-12 ACC men's basketball conference tournament champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football Atlantic Division champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football regular season champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football conference bowl tournament champions; 2014 NCAA D-I FBS BCS national champions!

Archived