Players with "No Right Uniform"

SuperLeafsFan

It's just me but the Beezer looks most natural in his Panthers uni. The mask is the clincher.

Yeah, when I hear that name the first thing that pops into my head is his time with Florida and the mask was a beauty:

vanbiesbrouck_match_2.jpg

God damn that mask is a thing of beauty

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unfortunately, this happened too late.

deion-sanders-air-jordan-xi-11-pe-03.jpg

"When asked why, after 15 years of marriage he filed for divorced, [Clayton Bigsby] said ...."

That picture reminds me of Dave Chappelle every time.

Just imagine the irony if he had had white pants on in this picture.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

Unfortunately, this happened too late.

deion-sanders-air-jordan-xi-11-pe-03.jpg

"When asked why, after 15 years of marriage he filed for divorced, [Clayton Bigsby] said ...."

That picture reminds me of Dave Chappelle every time.

Just imagine the irony if he had had white pants on in this picture.

I'm sure we could find it.

I wonder if Neon Deion was ever fined for the bandana. I think they were banned when he played.

5cd0422806939bbe71c4668bc7e4fd92.gif

I think that's Houston,and I don't think it's much of a debate. He was pretty much synonymous with the run-and-shoot down there.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I've always thought of Chandler as a Falcon, but that's because he really only mattered that one year.

Is Drew Bledsoe a Patriot, Bill or Cowboy? Probably a Patriot, but he was thoroughly eclipsed by Tom Brady, I'm not sure.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Doug Flutie. Toronto? Calgary? Buffalo? San Diego?

if we are going purely NFL then Buffalo and it's not even close. If you include CFL, then it's a different story. To me he's a bill because I never followed the CFL so I'm not familiar with his work up there. I just know I enjoyed his run with the Bills and is still kinda heartbroken he didn't get a Super Bowl ring.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

I've always thought of Chandler as a Falcon, but that's because he really only mattered that one year.

Is Drew Bledsoe a Patriot, Bill or Cowboy? Probably a Patriot, but he was thoroughly eclipsed by Tom Brady, I'm not sure.

Bledsoe is a pat, nothing else, he was a shell of himself with the bills and Cowboys.

Chris Chandler: Part 1

Washington

t917082-498.jpg

What the hell was UW doing with their facemasks?
Looks like they forgot to take the facemask off before painting the helmet gold

So they actually had multi-colored facemasks at least 25 years before Oregon? :P

GB4tjYx.jpg?1?2352

player_was___taylor_by_verasthebrujah-d9

Chris Chandler: Part 1

Washington

t917082-498.jpg

What the hell was UW doing with their facemasks?
Looks like they forgot to take the facemask off before painting the helmet gold

So they actually had multi-colored facemasks at least 25 years before Oregon? :P

Yeah cutting edge my @$$, Oregon!

Jaromir Jagr.

I would have to say Pittsburgh for Jagr. Not only is it the only place he won a Cup, it's also where he developed into a superstar, and where he displayed this glorious mullet:

d2b95_Men_Hairstyle_jaromir-jagr-hairsty

The only other team you could argue would be the Rangers, but his tenure there was too short, and he's really only remembered there for the '06 season. I think Jeremy Roenick is a good example. He can be remembered as a Blackhawk, a Coyote, and, to a lesser extent, as a Flyer. There's also Dany Heatley. He broke into the league with the Thrashers and, along with Kovalchuk, was one of the first faces of that franchise, but he also got "50 in '07" as a member of the Senators. Some other NHL examples that haven't been mentioned are Marian Hossa, Scott Niedermayer, Pavel Bure, Dave Andreychuk, and Joe Nieuwendyk.

Without question:

nhl-niedermayer.jpg

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

Archived