Women's Columbia Racing Team Uniforms

nuordr

My name is Wayne Dupree or as most of you know me by, Newsninja2012. I am and have been committed to exposing the Democrats in a way that has been frowned upon by some conservatives and cheered by many more. I feel it’s our responsibility as conservatives to fight back against the liberal hate machine and meet them head on with like-minded strength and dedication.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

This racing team does not appear to have any link to the District in which the American capital of Washington is located, the capital of South Carolina, location of the University of Missouri, river in the Pacific Northwest, British-named Canadian province, American record label, film studio, or television network, the sportswear company, the tallest building in Seattle, or the university in New York City.

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

This racing team does not appear to have any link to the District in which the American capital of Washington is located, the capital of South Carolina, location of the University of Missouri, river in the Pacific Northwest, British-named Canadian province, American record label, film studio, or television network, the sportswear company, the tallest building in Seattle, or the university in New York City.

I think he means the country. Colombia.

Archived