Worst overdone modern teatments

jaker52

I don't know if you should post something with "teatment" in the title.

Anyways, like Jamikel said, that team looks good from the neck up. Fortunately, this isn't an "overdone" trend, as I can't think of any other team (high school, NCAA or NFL) that's gone as far as putting an oversized logo on the pants.

Pyc5qRH.gifRDXvxFE.gif

usu-scarf_8549002219_o.png.b2c64cedbb44307eaace2cf7f96dd6b1.png

AKA @LanRovr0 on Twitter

LED Sig Credits to packerfan21396

BLACK

FOR

BLACK'S

SAKE

/close thread

I think this trend has evolved too far to be left at just BFBS.

Gray, baby blue, neon, and sometimes colors specific to certain sports.

Any color that isn't in the regular team color palette that is added because it is a popular or "cool" color, typically in a single uniform or single aspect of the entire look, is the worst of modernity.

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

Roughriders.jpg

Good ol' 89! He always... GETS A LAUGH.

Thank you, I'm here until Tuesday. Please visit the buffet.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

In my opinion, the worst overdone modern treatment is this. One word: FLYWIRE! I find the Flywire collars take what are really nice jerseys and ruin them. It is such an eyesore for me. What bothers me even more is when the Flywire is on what is a really nice jersey, for example, the Indianapolis Colts. As a hockey fan, seeing the Flywire on the Olympic jerseys earlier this year made me despise the Flywire collar even more. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :angered:

Archived