Throwback Reproduction Wishlist

cappital92

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want Nike to reproduce this jersey exactly like they did when they originally made it as a throwback in 2004. It's been damn near impossible to find on eBay for the last number of years. Toffs (The Old Fashion Football Shirt) makes a version of it, which is quite good, but I want the authentic throwback version.Jonathan+Spector+2004+Third.png

Glory be, that's a dangerous website. Lots of cool stuff to look through.

Besides the materials, what major differences does the 2004 version have?

Sorry I just now saw this. I'm fairly certain that the 04 throwback used 3/4 length sleeves while Toffs uses full length. The crests are also slightly different as is the positioning of the sash. That original 04 version is perfection, though I could go either way on the sleeve length.

Hopefully the Leafs do what the Habs did and bring out multiple throwbacks for their centennial. That'd knock a few whales off my list.

Toronto%20Arenas%201918-19.gif

metzStanowski.jpg

The Argos wore blue throwbacks last year, but they didn't have the sleeve logo:

Condredge-Holloway-Toronto-Argonauts-198

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

• 1 month later...

Hopefully the Leafs do what the Habs did and bring out multiple throwbacks for their centennial. That'd knock a few whales off my list.

Toronto%20Arenas%201918-19.gif

metzStanowski.jpg

The Argos wore blue throwbacks last year, but they didn't have the sleeve logo:

Condredge-Holloway-Toronto-Argonauts-198

Sadly, the way sleeves on football jerseys are nowadays made it impossible to place the 'football boat A' anywhere (except the rear neck area).

UBwef0L.png

Any of the reversible champion retro 90's jerseys. I got the Grant Hill Pistons home white and on the inside it's the away teal. Had someone offer it buy it off my back during the summer for 100$ but I said no because it's so rare. I remember getting it off the clearance rack at Mitchell and Ness in Philly for like 15$ in '03.

GO NETS.

These may be available, but the only Expos jerseys I've seen in reproduction are the Gary Carter/Andre Dawson era sets. I've always really liked these.

m0dILM3T9aWwyqL6uxhk_7w.jpg

That's actually a picture of a 2014 replica- judging by those tags.

It's a Photoshop.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

These may be available, but the only Expos jerseys I've seen in reproduction are the Gary Carter/Andre Dawson era sets. I've always really liked these.

m0dILM3T9aWwyqL6uxhk_7w.jpg

That's actually a picture of a 2014 replica- judging by those tags.
It's a Photoshop.
No, I clearly remember shop.mlb.com selling them this season as part of the Cooperstown Collection.

imagejpg1_zpsbdf53466.jpg
image.jpg1_zpswbnsopjp.jpg

'33 Cubs white, with the blue placket. A modernized version would stand out in a good way IMO, and would likely sell like hotcakes (the bear & bat is to us Cubs fans what the ball and glove is to Brewers fans).

nl_1933_chicago.gif

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived