The 2014-2015 NHL Boondoggle

Sanic

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ha!

B8X9OMyCMAAqSrc.jpg

The silver lining is that he'll only have to be there a couple months then if he doesn't come back up he's off to the 909.

The only silver lining in that is around the stripes and numbers.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Ha!

B8X9OMyCMAAqSrc.jpg

The silver lining is that he'll only have to be there a couple months then if he doesn't come back up he's off to the 909.
The only silver lining in that is around the stripes and numbers.
Beat me to the punch!

GO OILERS-GO BLUE JAYS-GO ESKIMOS-GO COLTS

Blues traded Max Lapierre for Marcel Goc. Big upgrade for St. Louis; Goc is a solid bottom-six center and Lapierre is a paste-eater .

That's a bit harsh, don't you think?

No, because any accurate description of Max Lapierre automatically triggers the board software's censor.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

The Manchester logo looks a little too "KHL" for my tastes, but still that jersey looks better with an actual logo on the crest than homeplate.

I agree. With some slightly different shading, that would be a good 3rd logo or even possibly primary, worthy of discussion.

"And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life... You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry... you will someday." 

It's a dirty dozen for the Sabres- 12 straight losses, with last night's setback in Calgary.

Tomorrow in Edmonton may be their best shot to maybe avoid dubious history.

If they don't beat the Oilers, their next 6 games after that- Canucks, Habs, Blues, Stars, Islanders, Senators.

We could see the NHL record for longest losing streak (17 games) fall.

It's a dirty dozen for the Sabres- 12 straight losses, with last night's setback in Calgary.

Tomorrow in Edmonton may be their best shot to maybe avoid dubious history.

If they don't beat the Oilers, their next 6 games after that- Canucks, Habs, Blues, Stars, Islanders, Senators.

We could see the NHL record for longest losing streak (17 games) fall.

Well, we've already seen the Oilers come only a goal away from shattering that dubious record...

GO OILERS-GO BLUE JAYS-GO ESKIMOS-GO COLTS

The Kings had better make the playoffs... I absolutely hate it when a defending champion is eliminated before they even start. Eliminates so many potential storylines.

They're a single point out of a playoff spot. Two points out of second in the Pacific. A little early to hit the panic button.

VmWIn6B.png

The Kings had better make the playoffs... I absolutely hate it when a defending champion is eliminated before they even start. Eliminates so many potential storylines.

They're a single point out of a playoff spot. Two points out of second in the Pacific. A little early to hit the panic button.

That's right about where they want to be, given their history.

The Ducks were saving Andersen for tomorrow with the Hawks, but Bryz surrendered 6 in less then 2 periods and he is in. 4-0-1 vs Anaheim this year, maybe the Sharks will draw them in the first round in a few months.

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

The Ducks were saving Andersen for tomorrow with the Hawks, but Bryz surrendered 6 in less then 2 periods and he is in. 4-0-1 vs Anaheim this year, maybe the Sharks will draw them in the first round in a few months.

Well it was against a playoff-worthy team. :)

Anyway, Sharks looked good. Marleau seemed like young Marleau. Good win. Tough test Saturday vs the Blackhawks.

Archived