NHL Colorways Logos

BBBDDD

I think I'd find a way to differentiate the Kings' version from the official logo. I think the two are just way too similar, if not identical. Otherwise, I really like this idea.

Also, maybe find a way to differentiate Carolina and New Jersey? (Maybe a bit of green on NJ?)

Someone read my mind! I really like them--especially the Rangers one. As Heitert said, very clever.

I don't think the red outlne really works for the Jets, though. They've really gone with double blue. More silver for the Kings also? A predominantly green shield for Dallas would be swell also.

eMXEIDC.png

toIYnW8.png

I love the idea from the MLS to make these team colored MLS logos and I love what you have done with the NHL. I would say the Rangers, Panthers, and Sabres are my favorite. Now, the Hurricanes and the Devils look way too similar so I would make the Hurricanes or the Devils outlines all black to distinguish themselves from one another. The Senators is too black so I would switch the red and black around. The Kings looks too similar to the NHL logo itself so I would make all of the outlines silver and leave the "NHL" as white. If that fails to work, I would simply switch the black and silver around. I would also make the slash on the Capitals blue just so it doesn't look too red. Everything else looks good to me.

Archived