the admiral

Please ban hammer don't hurt 'em

the admiral    10,226
On 5/19/2017 at 9:53 PM, OnWis97 said:

I only know "as a fan I'm not a fan" as a reference.  What was the context?

Sec19Row53    446

Over the last few weeks, I've gone back to the beginning of this thread and re-read it all, just for sharts and grins.  10 minutes or so at a time.

Well worth the time.

rickyISking    812

I got a mad43dog/ConcreteCharlie vibe from him.

infrared41    3,666
29 minutes ago, HedleyLamarr said:

I am outraged.  It's no fun to talk about someone being banned when you don't know who the hell they are!

No kidding. I can't recall ever seeing a post from this 1937redskins person. 

SFGiants58    1,893
2 hours ago, infrared41 said:

No kidding. I can't recall ever seeing a post from this 1937redskins person. 

I'll summarize his posting for you:

n7gpr9.jpg + da5b5706dc6b69504a02957016aa83d6.jpg + MOD EDIT

That is 1937redskins for you. Here's one of his threads.

Yep.

P.S. I'm sorry for posting that third image. I'm using it to describe a dude who thought homophobic ranting was cool.

habsfan1    1,294
2 hours ago, DiePerske said:

Considering the reason for the ban and the Redskins let me, I wonder if 1937redskins was a dupe of Buster. 

It's very possible that he tried to bypass IP check and continue to include homophobic remarks in his posts, despite being banned once for one or more homophobic comments.

Idk it was a dupe or not, but things like that wouldn't surprise me.

BlackBolt3    1,118

Yeah, I think he somehow related chrome football helmets to homosexuality? It was weird and incoherent.

habsfan1    1,294

I've had the unfortunate situation where I had to work with homophobics at an old job.

From what I learned through experience is that they're hateful and vile people. They arrive, they pick things apart, for some reason that's what they do. If it's not bashing gay people, they'll find a reason to bash people. They've made plenty of nasty remarks to me and I'm straight.

I used to think that their behaviors were linked to deep rooted insecurities about themselves. But many times, their self-confidence levels with the public is through the roof. They can have gf's, good money, cars, etc.

Kaz    665
19 minutes ago, habsfan1 said:

I used to think that their behaviors were linked to deep rooted insecurities about themselves. But many times, their self-confidence levels with the public is through the roof. They can have gf's, good money, cars, etc.

Well that could simply mean that their insecurities are indeed deep rooted.  It isn't all that uncommon for guys that are loud, fun, and the center of attention to be complete trainwrecks once the people are away and you talk to them personally.  It's all a facade, and those who have the most to hide often put the most effort into their masks.

Ice_Cap    7,591
10 minutes ago, HedleyLamarr said:

So this Redskins guy has a Rams avatar?

Someone asked him about that. He was apparently a Rams fan, but saw some Redskins uniforms from the 30s he liked? Or something. He never provided an answer.

SFGiants58    1,893

I'm sorry for posting the Spicoli image, as it reflects poorly on my character that I would even post an image with that slur. I really should have chosen a better image to represent that asshat's homophobia.

wildwing64    1,179
8 hours ago, SFGiants58 said:

I'm sorry for posting the Spicoli image, as it reflects poorly on my character that I would even post an image with that slur. I really should have chosen a better image to represent that asshat's homophobia.

To be fair, MOD EDIT also works as an accurate representation of his posts :P

Sec19Row53    446
3 hours ago, wildwing64 said:

To be fair, MOD EDIT also works as an accurate representation of his posts :P

Yeah - I was willing to give props for using MOD EDIT!