Sports Teams with New MLS Logo

tannerk_15

I wanted to play around with the new MLS logo, but use non-MLS teams. I started out with my 5 favorite teams.

Trailblazers- Using the iconic "Rip City" with red and black variations.

Oregon State- Probably my favorite ones (although I am in the minority of really liking their new logo).

Seahawks- I played around a lot with these ones. The first one I incorporated the Space Needle and the "12th Man". The second one I took the Seahawks logo and brought it over the slash going through the crest and it turned out well I think.

Red Sox- Very simple but I like how both of them turned out.

Blackhawks- I messed around with these ones a lot and I couldn't really come up with something that I liked. I wanted to incorporate the two black stripes from the uniforms but I couldn't figure out how to get them just right. Suggestions?

MLS%2Bcrests.png

Untitleddd.pngsport-scarf_timbers_zpsda7d180f.png

I like the idea of using a variety of teams with the same crest, but I just can't get past the fact that the new MSL logo is a total piece of crap!! Obviously not your fault that they have a damn kickstand on their logo. Not even that can hold up the awful design elements of that horrible logo. Sorry, I know that's not what you're looking for. I do really like the Boston one with the flags.

I wanted to play around with the new MLS logo, but use non-MLS teams. I started out with my 5 favorite teams.

Oregon State- Probably my favorite ones (although I am in the minority of really liking their new logo).

Seahawks- I played around a lot with these ones. The first one I incorporated the Space Needle and the "12th Man". The second one I took the Seahawks logo and brought it over the slash going through the crest and it turned out well I think.

Blackhawks- I messed around with these ones a lot and I couldn't really come up with something that I liked. I wanted to incorporate the two black stripes from the uniforms but I couldn't figure out how to get them just right. Suggestions?

MLS%2Bcrests.png

Nice.

...taking any requests?

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

MLS%2Bcrests.png

Nice.

...taking any requests?

Sure!

MLS%2Bcrests.png

Nice.

...taking any requests?

Sure!

Awesome. Alright...

Cowboys, Spurs, (current) Stars, Rangers, and TCU.

Nothing too specific... outside of the Stars, of course. I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png

MLS%2Bcrests.png

Nice.

...taking any requests?

Sure!

Awesome. Alright...

Nothing too specific... outside of the Stars, of course. I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

texas%2Bmls.png

Can you please do the Buccaneers current logo.

bucs%2Bmls.png

MLS%2Bcrests.png

Nice.

...taking any requests?

Sure!

Awesome. Alright...

texas%2Bmls.png

Thanks, man.

Now I'm going to turn this into a sig. Just gotta figure out how I want to do it, though.

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png

Archived