All-exclusive cap discussion thread

johnnysama

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a large cap collection - but it is a little different from the others in this thread.

I have over 4200 custom made Gumball Baseball Caps. I basically take the old ones we used to buy at games and in machines (about the size of a quarter) , clean them, paint them and add custom logos.

My collection includes AL, NL, Federal League, International (WBC, Japan, Mexico, Korea, etc), AAA, AA, A, Rookie, Independent Leagues, Summer/Wood Bat Leagues, and a few others. I am looking at NCAA next.

Black and yellow "Swag" hat

4fae5660d4f28.png

it goes with some black and yellow shirt i got, i like have hats that match my clothes

Couldn't you just as easily have bought a Bruins hat?

I too, like to match my hats and clothes, but all of my hats are simple logo hats. No stupid leopard-print or snakeskin brim, no half-and-half hats, no logos that are colored differently than they're supposed to be. Simple, simple. But hey, that's just me.

Good topic!

I usually only pick up the Easy Fitted Franchise '47 hats.

Chicago Blackhawks charcoal primary logo

Chicago Blackhawks black alternate logo

Chicago Cubs blue/white 1969 logo

Toronto maple Leafs navy primary logo

San Jose Sharks black primary logo

Florida Panthers navy primary logo

San Diego Padres navy 90s primary logo

Penn State navy primary logo

Norte Dame navy shamrock logo

Tampa Bay Rays navy primary logo

I think that covers it.

6oq4fhs.gif2wp8bci.gif

3e7148f5-799f-4b32-b700-9f45eab0ac3c_zps

Blackhawks | Cubs | Maple Leafs | Bears

Black and yellow "Swag" hat

4fae5660d4f28.png

it goes with some black and yellow shirt i got, i like have hats that match my clothes

Couldn't you just as easily have bought a Bruins hat?

I too, like to match my hats and clothes, but all of my hats are simple logo hats. No stupid leopard-print or snakeskin brim, no half-and-half hats, no logos that are colored differently than they're supposed to be. Simple, simple. But hey, that's just me.

It's just a preference. I do have a bruins hat but it itches my forehead so i hardly ever wear it. It is also a flex fit with a curved bill and I prefer flat bills, and really only like getting hats of teams I'm a fan of.

My personal rules: I prefer a flat brim bent only slightly. Only caps of teams I root for. Fashion caps are ok if they're in team colors. Prefer New Era. But I don't judge people who wear differently!

I don't have very many, either, owing to these rules and the fact that I wear knit hats all winter and baseball caps only occasionally in the warmer months, but here they are:

- Boston Red Sox mid-70s Cooperstown 5950: the classic mid-70s red cap/navy brim and my personal favorite.

- Boston Celtics 5950: black with green/white logo, green brim, tonal black New Era flag. A Hat Club exclusive I think.

- Vermont Lake Monsters green alternate authentic 5950: green with white front panel and alternate logo. From my old stomping grounds. Never saw them wear this hat, actually, but glad I bought it before this year's downgrade redesign of the cap.

- San Francisco Giants tonal 3930: black with black SF logo, outlined in orange and white. I don't wear this one much, because I hate both the fit and the pre-curved brim of 3930s.

- Boston Celtics '47 brand trucker hat: white "trucker" style with green front panel, which includes yellow and white front stripe and retro wordmark around the logo. Don't wear this one much, either, but this curved brim offends my style less than the SF hat at least. Also my only 47 hat.

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

Here's my collection: http://on.fb.me/1fuoGbk

Most of my caps are based on unique caps not many people wear when I am out and about. I like unique caps that didn't stick around baseball that long

Dude sweet Akron Rubber Ducks hat, where did you get that?

39644_538868790808_4111665_n.jpg?lvh=1

This is a awesome Astros cap, my favorite of the team's history, sweet collection man keep it up!

As for me I have at least 30 MLB caps, with 5 duplicates, I have all MLB teams but Rangers, Pirates, Nationals, D-backs and Cubs. Do you count beanies I have at least 15 beanies. My cap collection will never stop growing because I want to collect all MLB, AAA, AA and below caps and a lot of MLB alts. (Got a lot of work to do :o )

That hat.....such a beauty that whole Astros identity then was amazing

83DDBB61-9CB2-4FBA-80BB-4C59E5DC43F7_zps

E230C5AA-A00A-4F11-9AB6-B2DF36B71F4D_zps

8C7CE2C9-3983-4850-95A2-BF6EA3AC7893_zps

E684489F-70AC-402E-88B6-6D4094EFE5E1_zps

68FE8249-FC27-42F4-8B6E-931BB5F03289_zps

My newest cap, picked it up once I moved to campus.
B54AD43E-6466-41CA-9005-280506590DAC_zps

When it comes to MLB caps I only wear the on-field authentics or the Cooperstown Classics. All those "thugged out" hats just pies me off. For other sports I don't want any funny colors or crazy designs. The 90's looking snapback are probably the only exception as you can see with my '47 Brand Illinois snapback and I also have a Red wings New Era snapback that isn't pictures.

Please Get here the watch Stranger by the Lake online.
Also source.
Please click here the watch Enemies Closer online.
Also Get here.
Please Follow this link the watch Gloria online.
Also source.
Please click here the watch Gimme Shelter online.
Also Follow link.
Please follow the watch Knights of Badassdom online.
Also Get here.
Please click here the watch Papirosen online.
Also click here.
Please Click this to watch the watch The Last Match online.
Also Get here.
Please Get here the watch Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones online.
Also follow.
Please Follow this link the watch Run & Jump online.
Also Click this to watch.
Please click here the watch Visitors online.
Also source.
Please Click this to watch the watch I, Frankenstein online.
Also Get here.
Please click here the watch That Awkward Moment online.
Please Click here to watch online the watch Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow? online.
Also Get here.
Please Click here to watch online the watch Band Of Sisters online.
Also Follow this link.
Please source the watch Inside Llewyn Davis online.
Please Click this to watch the watch Indigo Children online.
Also follow.

When it comes to MLB caps I only wear the on-field authentics or the Cooperstown Classics. All those "thugged out" hats just pies me off. For other sports I don't want any funny colors or crazy designs. The 90's looking snapback are probably the only exception as you can see with my '47 Brand Illinois snapback and I also have a Red wings New Era snapback that isn't pictures.

What are "Cooperstown classics"?

Anybody wear a Ebbets Field Flannels cap? Seems like they're one of the few companies who still make wool caps.

What are "Cooperstown classics"?

Anybody wear a Ebbets Field Flannels cap? Seems like they're one of the few conpanies who still make wool caps.

Cooperstown Classics. Google it: https://www.google.com/#q=cooperstown%20classics%20hats

I own one Ebbets cap. I like it a lot because they make caps with the fabric they used back then and their selection is pretty good.

Go A's!

Cooperstown Classics. Google it: https://www.google.com/#q=cooperstown%20classics%20hats

I own one Ebbets cap. I like it a lot because they make caps with the fabric they used back then and their selection is pretty good.

Glad to hear it because I've been looking into picking up some caps from ebbets.com. Is there any other place to get their hats? I thought the selection would've been a little bigger to be honest.

Glad to hear it because I've been looking into picking up some caps from ebbets.com. Is there any other place to get their hats? I thought the selection would've been a little bigger to be honest.

Other than their online shop? Hat Club has a few selections from Ebbets as well. Those are only two I'e seen

Go A's!

Recently, since I have caps from most of the MLB teams (save for Arizona, which I will get eventually, and I won't touch the Yankees), I've decided to focus on MiLB teams. Over the past month and a half, I have gotten lucky and found a wealth of MiLB caps from thrift stores and on eBay for nice prices (recently, I got a Boise Hawks cap from their official online team store for $16 after shipping!). :D

UBwef0L.png

Archived