All-exclusive cap discussion thread

johnnysama

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been thinking about getting a new Expos hat to wear for the Nats run this October. When it was announced the team was moving to DC, I wore a ratty, beat up mesh and polyester Expos hat for weeks until the Nationals stuff came in, and now that it's coming up on a decade and the team's looking really good, I kind of want to bring back that feeling. So, is it a nice idea that pays respect to the Nationals previous origins, or do I move on and wear the curly-W with anticipation of postseason magic?

I've been thinking about getting a new Expos hat to wear for the Nats run this October. When it was announced the team was moving to DC, I wore a ratty, beat up mesh and polyester Expos hat for weeks until the Nationals stuff came in, and now that it's coming up on a decade and the team's looking really good, I kind of want to bring back that feeling. So, is it a nice idea that pays respect to the Nationals previous origins, or do I move on and wear the curly-W with anticipation of postseason magic?

I say wear a Nats hat. After all, you don't see anyone in Oaklahoma wearing Supersonics merchandise.

imagejpg1_zpsbdf53466.jpg
image.jpg1_zpswbnsopjp.jpg

I say wear a Nats hat. After all, you don't see anyone in Oaklahoma wearing Supersonics merchandise.

Bingo. Seems kinda disrespectful to the Expos fans who never got to see this level of talent in their city and had the team snatched from them anyway.

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

Archived