This is October: 2014 MLB Postseason Thread

AnythingChicago

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw my name mentioned about sensitivity toward the Cubs and I just want to note that I've been so hard on the Cubs that Sodboy, a White Sox fan, told me to knock it off.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Why do folks talk about the cubs in a postseason tread..?..leave that to your great-great-great-great great-great-great great grandchildren

It's basically serving as the current MLB thread now that we have graduated from the MLB 14 overall season thread. Also I have no idea why I'm responding to you, considering your total absence of punctuation, grammar, and spelling.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Giants won in 2010, 2012, and it's now 2014, so the pattern would make sense.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

I'm not feeling too good about the Nats tonight. Hudson tends to have their number, and if the team goes to San Francisco with out a win, they're not coming back for a Game 5.

Hudson has looked completely out of gas the last month or so though. He is gonna be on a short leash today for sure.

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

I just love the hate around here for the Cardinals and Giants. It's borderline hilarious. I feed off of it. Let it flow. Go Giants.

I don't hate either team. But it's the NLCS match up that gives us "more of the same". Therefore, I don't want to see it.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Archived