2014-5 NBA Season Thread: We Are North American Ballerz

buzzcut

That was incredible. I've never seen anything like that ever.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hassan Whiteside: 14 points, 13 rebounds, and 12 blocks in 25 minutes. The Heat finally found a big man!

To be fair, they were playing the lifeless Bulls.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

For some reason I thought this was mentioned here earlier, but maybe not.

ESPN insider Chad Ford edits his NBA draft rankings YEARS after the fact, based on a player's actual performance.

Someone on reddit went back to 2008 with examples from each year:

https://www.reddit.com/r/nba/comments/2tk9xa/chad_ford_changes_his_draft_boards_years_after/

And I think people in the comments locked down 2006 and 2007 as well.

For some reason I thought this was mentioned here earlier, but maybe not.

ESPN insider Chad Ford edits his NBA draft rankings YEARS after the fact, based on a player's actual performance.

Someone on reddit went back to 2008 with examples from each year:

https://www.reddit.com/r/nba/comments/2tk9xa/chad_ford_changes_his_draft_boards_years_after/

And I think people in the comments locked down 2006 and 2007 as well.

According to ESPN, Chad Ford strongly denies changing his draft boards and here's the funny part: they believe him! Which is really stupid, because who else would change the rankings to look less stupid.

http://espnmediazone.com/us/press-releases/2015/01/statement-on-changes-to-chad-fords-nba-draft-prospect-rankings/

hawks were 9-6 at the end of november. they're now 39-8. that's insane.

if we get a hawks/grizzlies finals, i hope all the people that complain about superstars agreeing to play together and the same teams winning every year and the small markets not having a chance actually put their money where their mouth is and watch what would be a great series of basketball.

i doubt it, though.

hawks were 9-6 at the end of november. they're now 39-8. that's insane.

if we get a hawks/grizzlies finals, i hope all the people that complain about superstars agreeing to play together and the same teams winning every year and the small markets not having a chance actually put their money where their mouth is and watch what would be a great series of basketball.

i doubt it, though.

They won't. There is nothing new under the sun; we went through this when the bitching about the Spurs-Pistons finals in 2005 was worse than anything involving "star players" and "large markets."

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Archived