Rockstar Matt

THE Video Game Thread

2,528 posts in this topic

I thought you could still do that.. I feel like I remember bringing my PS3 player over to the PS4, but I also bought the same game twice for the two different systems (Did the same with GTA 5). 

1 person likes this

12 hours ago, Bucfan56 said:

I'll be getting mine at the midnight release.  I REALLY wish they had included the WBC, though. Bummer they can't. 

Also, hopefully you can still carry over saves. I've got my RTTS player with about 2000 long balls and more than 20 seasons in his career over the last few games due to that 😎

Yep, you'll still be able to carry over saves into 17.

I was initially very skeptical about ME: Andromeda, but looking at some of the videos detailing the lighter tone, and larger focus on exploration, I think they've made an excited day-one buyer out of me.

Reached 250 hours of Rocket League on Monday. Loved every minute of it. 

1 person likes this

17 minutes ago, Crabcake47 said:

Reached 250 hours of Rocket League on Monday. Loved every minute of it. 

nOgB1Bv.png

1 person likes this

41 minutes ago, CS85 said:

nOgB1Bv.png

giphy.gif

On 3/12/2017 at 6:29 PM, Michael Bolton said:

Anyone picking up MLB The Show 17 in a couple weeks? And is anyone still playing 16? The Show is consistently the only sports title I find myself still playing right up until the new one releases each year. I am utterly addicted.

Yeah I pre-ordered the MVP Edition-Digital, so I could get the 11K stubs for '16. Still deciding what mode to use the 11K stubs on.  I've been playing '16 quite a bit the last couple of weeks, trying to get some refresher courses on Showtime, regular controls and practice for '17. I've heard mixed reviews on The Show's dev team live streams, but I think there kind of fun.

There mega stream and dev tournament is Thursday 3/16. May have to check it out while watching some NCAA Basketball.  

Anybody pick up the new Ghost Recon? I haven't played a Tom Clancy game since the Vegas one but decided to pick Wildlands up and give it a try, and this game is very visually appealing. It also has an online co-op feature that seems like it would be fun to try that I think includes the entire open world map, so if anyone has XB1 and wants to play, let me know!